Infrared Heaters – Industrial, Non-Hazardous & Hazardous Area
For complete specification, technical and ordering information about Infrared Heaters for industrial and hazardous area heating, please browse the Star Progetti product sections below.
T&D Sales Engineers can provide expert technical support and recommend the optimum heater for both non-hazardous and hazardous area workplace locations, including Zone 1 & Zone 2 according to ATEX Directive.
hazardous area APPLICATIONS
- Removal of humidity/dampness
- Provides specific heating temperatures for industrial processes
- Drying – industrial and hazardous areas
- Conditioning of materials for manufacturing industries
- Glueing/bonding times accelerated
- Resin polymerization
- Triggers catalysis for resin finishing processes
- Paint drying and curing
- Maintenance of controlled temperatures for machinery
- Pre-processing heat treatment of materials
- Heat sterilization
Visit Star Progetti for further information.