Eltherm ELW-Q Heating Tape – Trace Heating Cable For Glass, Quartz & Ceramic Materials up to 900°C
Eltherm ELW-Q Heater Cables – Trace Heating
RESISTANCE Heater Cable
- Nominal Supply Voltage : 230V
- Maximum Output : 350 w/m
- Maximum Operating Temperature : 900ºC
- Minimum Installation Temperature : Not restricted
- Dimensions: 35 x 6mm
- Minimum Heater Cable Bend Radius (Flat): 20mm
- Insulation : Quartz Textile
- Outer Jacket: Quartz Textile
- Cold Lead Length : 1.2m without plug
- Moisture Proof : No
- Manufactured According To : DIN VDE 0721 T2
- Final Inspection According To: DIN VDE 0721 T2, 1.5kV AC – 1 min
- Heating Cable Type : Resistance heating cable
Trace Heating Cable Selection Table – Eltherm ELW-Q
Contact T&D for technical guidance, heat loss calculations for pipework systems and optimum specification of the correct trace heater cable for your application.
Resistance heating cable application : frost protection and process heating.
|Eltherm ELW-Q Part Number||Heated Length (m)||Nominal Output (W)|
Other lengths of ELW-Q resistance heating cables are available upon request.
Resistance Tolerance: +/- 5%
Lengths tolerance ± 2%, max ± 0.25m
Eltherm ELW-Q – Applications
- Heat tracing on glass, quartz and ceramic devices
- Devices and systems with highest output needs
- Laboratory & research applications
Eltherm ELW-Q heating cables provide temperature maintenance and frost protection to pipework and mechanical services in all industries – typical applications include industrial and hazardous area heating of process pipework, instrument lines and storage tanks to maintain viscosity or prevent frost damage as an integral work-task of plant Winterisation.
RESISTANCE HEATING CABLES
Eltherm resistance heating cables are manufactured from a high-resistance heating conductor, PTFE insulated with protective braid and fluoropolymer outer jacket. Powered at specific voltage the resistance heat generated by the conductors provides electrical trace heating to pipes and vessels. Resistance heating cables will “burn-out” if overlapped unlike self-regulating trace heating cables.
High temperature resistance heating cables insulated with glass fibre provide electrical heating up to 800° Celsius.
➡ Did you know? T&D Exports supports the global oil, gas and petrochem industries with an extensive range of Hazardous Area Electrical, Mechanical, Process & Instrumentation Equipment.
➡ Did you know? T&D also Distribute Eltherm Electrical Heated Hoses.