Marechal CS 75-250Amps Socket Outlets – 50 Volt Very Low Voltage LV Welding Connectors
Marechal CS 75-250Amps socket outlets have a current rating of 75A to 250A and a very low maximum voltage of 50V. CS 75-250Amps socket outlets have a bayonet contact system, self-cleaning contacts and 16 to 95sqmm conductors.
➡ View the complete range of High Current Plugs – 75A to 700Amps 1,000V electrical connectors for heavy power requirements.
Marechal CS socket outlets – Technical Specification
|Type CS||Wiring (mm²)||In rated current (A)||i max welding cycle (A)|
|5 min cycles|
MARECHAL HIGH CURRENT CONNECTOR TYPE CS
The CS’s single-pole connectors are designed for Extra Low Voltage applications (below 50 V a.c. ou 120 V d.c.). The connection and disconnection must imperatively be preformed off-load. Socket-outlet contacts are not protected (IP0X according to IEC/EN 60529 standard)
- These accessories must be installed by a qualified electrician, according to applicable installation standards and to the present instruction sheet
- Use a conductor cross-section suitable for the load
- The tightening torque must not be transmitted to the insulating part of the accessory. Maintain the rear of the contact with a suitable key while tightening
- Respect tightening torques
- These accessories must be used according to their designed destination, in a strict respect of the required operation of connection and disconnection
- Marechal accessories must be used with Marechal complementary accessories only. Any repair or service must be achieved with genuine Marechal parts only
- The cables must not exert any constraint on the accessories
Install & Operation Guidelines
- Strip the conductor according to the ferrule used.
- Crimp the threaded lug or the ferrule with an appropriate die (NFC 20-130 or VDE 0220 or another). A double hexagonal crimping is recommended. For threaded lugs, do not crimp beyond the line.
- Slide the neoprene sleeve so that the screw heads fit into the slots provided (CS2 and CS3), or the contact body fits into the groove (CS5). A small amount of wire pulling lubricant may make sliding easier.
Insert plug into receptacle or inlet into connector and rotate 1/4 turn clockwise until locked. Rotate anticlockwise to disconnect.