MSA ALTAIR Pro Single Gas Detector
MSA ALTAIR Pro Single Gas Detector is a portable gas detector that offers reliable high performance gas detection with a wide choice of sensors. The electrochemical sensors measure concentrations of toxic gas (chlorine dioxide, hydrogen cyanide and phosphine) or percent oxygen.
The MSA ALTAIR Pro is specifically designed for superior dust and water protection, high impact resistance and excellent RFI performance.
The ALTAIR Pro is versatile, compact and durable in design and has LED/audible/flashing/vibrating alarms with clear, backlit LCD displays for reliable portable gas detection.
MSA ALTAIR Pro single GAS Detector – Key Features
- Unit detects O2, ClO2, HCN and PH3
- Gas concentration (chlorine dioxide, hydrogen cyanide and phosphine) or percent oxygen displayed on a large, clear, backlit LCD
- Automatically records the last 50 alarm/test events while simultaneously recording peak gas readings or low O2 readings every three minutes in a periodic data log
- User can read data or change alarm set points by connecting unit to MSA Link via built-in IR communication port
- Adjustable alarm set points
- No-miss quad alarm system includes bright flashing LEDs, piercing audible alarm, LCD notification, and an internal vibrating alarm
- Rubberized armor housing and one-button operation for maximum durability and simplicity
- Easy alarm check, bump check, fresh air zero, and calibration
- Easily replaceable batteries and sensors
MSA ALTAIR Pro Single GAS Detector – Specifications
|Weight (total)||112 g including clip|
|Dimensions||81 x 51 x 23 mm (H x W x D)|
|Alarms||As Standard: 95 dB at 30 cm on average, Ultra bright LEDs, Vibrating Alarm|
|Warranty||2 years (excluding battery)|
|Battery Life||Minimum 12 months under 8 hours per day operation over a working week|
|Operating Range||–20 °C to +50 °C|
|Humidity||10–95% RH non-condensing|
|Ingress Protection||IP 67|
MSA ALTAIR pro single GAs Detector – Features & Benefits
- Highly visible LEDs
- Wide range of sensors
- Audible alarm of 95 dB at 30 cm
- Simple bump check with checkmark for 24 hours
- Easy to read display shows gas concentration
- Strong vibrating alarm
- Robust, easy to grip design
MSA ALTAIR Pro Single gas Detector – Hazardous Area ATEX Certified
Hazardous Area Classification :
ATEX II 2G EEx ia IIC T4 –20 °C to +50 °C
MSA ALTAIR Pro AppLIcations
- Oil & Gas
- Steel & Iron
- Fire Service
- Various Industrial Applications
MSA Altair Pro Single Gas Detector
Visit hazardous area gas detectors for explosion and flameproof gas monitoring and detection instruments with certification for potentially explosive atmospheres, including Zone 1 and Zone 2 (according to ATEX and IECEx) and Class/Division categories (according to North American standards).
T&D provide competitive prices and delivery for all MSA Gas Detectors, including the MSA Observer-i Ultrasonic.
➡ Did you know? MSA fixed gas detectors protect plant; portable gas detectors protect people.