RWC Water Meters
RWC water meters are secondary water meters for monitoring supply and accurate metering or energy efficiency calculations – either single jet or multi-jet type meters are available.
Reliance Water Controls manufacture secondary* water meters to suit domestic, commercial or industrial environments – a variety of types and classes to meet the requirements of a range of applications and different water supplies.
*Secondary Water Meters
Water authorities supply primary charging meters in the UK. Secondary meters are used when the water from one primary meter is split between a number of users (e.g. a landlord’s meter) or when water (or energy) usage is to be monitored as part of an energy efficiency scheme.
RWC Water Meters Range
- Reliance RWC 100 Series Single Jet Water Meters – Dry Dial, Cold Water Meter up to 30°C
- Reliance RWC 100 Series Single Jet Water Meters – Dry Dial, Hot Water Meter up to 90°C
- Reliance RWC 120 Series Single Jet Water Meters – Pulse Output, Dry Dial, Cold Water Meter up to 30°C
- Reliance RWC 125 Series Single Jet Water Meters – Dry Dial, Hot Water Meter up to 90°C
- Reliance RWC 210 Series Multi Jet Water Meters – Dry Dial, Cold Water Meter up to 30°C
- Reliance RWC 210 Series Multi Jet Water Meters – Pulse Output, Dry Dial, Cold Water Meter up to 30°C
T&D distribute the most extensive range of primary and secondary water meters – contact us should you require any assistance with your metering requirements.
Visit RWC Reliance Water Controls for information about their ranges of thermostatic mixing valves, taps and showers.
Thorne & Derrick International are your single-source UK based supplier of Metering products – we are highly customer focussed and committed to providing a world-class service.
T&D are a leading supplier of Utility Meters – distributing from a multi-million pound stock holding to service UK and international projects.
We work closely with consulting engineers and their M&E contractors writing complex specifications to achieve compliance with UK, European and international accreditations including BREEAM, MID and WRAS.
➡ For technical, specification and ordering information about RWC Water Meters please refer to the sections below.