USX Ultra-High Temperature Self Regulating Heat Tracing Cable | Thermal Technology Advancement By Thermon
Published 26 Jan 2022
Thermon USX Heat Tracing Cable
Ultra-High Temperature Self Regulating
Thermon is proud to unveil their latest thermal technology advancement with the launch of their widely anticipated USX ultra-high temperature self-regulating heat tracing cable. USX heat tracing cable showcases perfectly Thermon’s dedication to product innovation providing industry leading thermal performance, safety and reliability for process maintenance and critical freeze protection applications.
➡ Together with Thermon, Thorne & Derrick can provide comprehensive and complete trace heating designs to provide temperature maintenance and frost protection of pipework.
Thermon’s new USX has increased the continuous operating and exposure temperature ratings by 20%, while maintaining the inherent safety, reliability, low cost of ownership, and ease of installation. Approved for use in ordinary (non classified) areas and hazardous areas.
Available in six power outputs of 10, 20, 30, 39, 49, and 66 W/m (3, 6, 9, 12, 15, and 20 W/ft) and rated for both 100-120 Vac and 200-277 Vac, USX™ has the flexibility and capability to meet the requirements of a wide range of applications. Please contact Thorne & Derrick today to discuss your specific requirements.
USX is specified for critical applications requiring continuous operating and exposure temperatures up to 240°C (464°F), and intermittent exposure temperatures up to 250°C (482°F). USX also enables the use of ambient sensing controls for applications with continuous exposure temperatures up to 240°C (464°F).
Thermon’s USX Self-Regulating Heat Tracing provides:
- Higher continuous operating and exposure temperatures 240°C (464°F), creating new possibilities for reliable self-regulating technology
- Thermon’s unique and proven monolithic co-extrusion technology provides superior performance and reliability
- Enhanced safety and ease of installation for electric heat tracing systems for high temperature applications
- Increased thermal stability, while outperforming self-regulating competition in the market for high temperature power outputs
Thermon USX heating cables provide temperature maintenance and frost protection to pipework and mechanical services in all industries – typical trace heating applications include heating process pipework, instrument lines and storage tanks to maintain viscosity or prevent frost damage as an integral work-task of plant Winterisation.
Commercial, Industrial & Explosive Atmospheres
- Self Regulating Cables For Process Maintenance & Frost Protection Applications – Thermon USX Heating Cables Size: 285.08 KB