HazardEx – The Leader In Hazardous Area Industry Events, Conferences & Publications
Published 13 Jul 2017
HazardEx supports hazardous area and process industry professionals and are the leading technical authority on explosive atmospheres – protecting people and plant through a series of Exhibitions, Conferences, Workshops, Seminars and Webinars across the globe.
HazardEx is where industry leaders meet to discuss and engage to ensure workplace and worker safety in potentially explosive atmospheres.
If you are affected by or concerned with developments surrounding the European ATEX Directives, IECEx, Hazloc, CENELEC, CSA, IECEE, IECQ, SILs and functional safety IEC 61508 & IEC 61511 then HazardEx is the recommended resource for you.
Stay updated with industry news, network with industry influencers or via HazardEx: The Journal showcase product launches to a 40K+ readership – download media pack.
HazardEx: The Journal
The Journal is the first publication dedicated to the provision of up-to-date information on the key areas of legislation, certification and product and service application within those industrial and hazardous areas that are classed as at risk of explosion due to the presence of flammable gas, vapour or dust – registration is free.
Hazardex 2018 Conference & Exhibition
The 2018 Hazardex International Conference and Exhibition will be taking place once again at the Holiday Inn Hotel in Runcorn, Cheshire, UK on February 28 and March 1.
The two-day Conference & Exhibition, which also includes workshops, a networking dinner and awards ceremony, aims to strengthen and expand the community that looks to the Hazardex website and journal for industry intelligence and information.
Sponsorship or exhibitor queries should be addressed to the Event Director Russell Goater at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +44 (0) 1732 359990.
more Diary Dates……
Go to HazardEx Events for further information.
- 05/09/2017 SPE Offshore Europe (UK)
- 05/09/2017 Process Safety Congress at EUROCORR (Czech Republic)
- 12/09/2017 4th CCPS Global Summit on Process Safety (Japan)
- 13/09/2017 Oil & Gas Indonesia (OGI) 2017 (Indonesia)
- 18/09/2017 PCIC 2017 (Canada)
- 28/09/2017 Tank Storage Conference and Exhibition (UK)
- 02/10/2017 Kuwait Oil & Gas Show (KOGS) 2017 (Kuwait)
- 09/10/2017 CCPS Middle East Conference on Process Safety (Bahrain)
- 16/10/2017 International Conference on Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Engineering (Japan)
- 13/11/2017 ADIPEC 2017 (UAE)
- 29/11/2017 Hazardex in the Regions 2017 – Antwerp (Belgium)
- 29/11/2017 PEFTEC 2017 (Belgium)
- 28/02/2018 Hazardex Conference and Exhibition (UK)
Thorne & Derrick International are your single-source supplier of Electrical, Mechanical, Process & Instrumentation Equipment. T&D provide an outstanding service to UK and international customers – we are highly customer responsive and absolutely committed to providing a world-class service.
T&D supply utilities, power, renewable energy, construction, rail, manufacturing, food/beverage, mining, oil, gas and petrochemical industries – distributing 100,000+ products from 100+ manufacturers from multi-million pound stocks. Since 1985 we have established a solid reputation based on service, integrity and trust.
Invitation – network, engage, promote
Thorne & Derrick are inviting you to join LinkedIn’s fastest growing Discussion Group – Process & Hazardous Area Industries : Heat Tracing, Gas Detection, Fluid Control & Flow Measurement. News, projects, videos, promotions, whitepapers, jobs, webinars, press plus much more.
hazardous area articles
- Jointing Cables In Hazardous Areas – Reducing Cable Failures
- Stay Safe From Shock with Marechal Electric Plugs
- Reducing Energy Consumption Of Hazardous Area Zone 1 Lighting Systems
- Shutdown & Turnaround – T&D, The Hazardous Area Equipment Suppliers