Welcome to Thorne & Derrick international
ELECTRICAL, MECHANICAL, PROCESS & INSTRUMENTATION
◊ HAZARDOUS AREA & EXPLOSIVE ATMOSPHERES SPECIALISTS ◊
Thorne & Derrick International are unique: in the expertise of our staff; in our standards of excellence; in the scope of our product range. An international business, based in the UK, supporting industry since 1985.
We are your single-source supplier of Electrical, Mechanical, Process & Instrumentation Equipment – trust T&D.
We provide an outstanding service to UK and international customers – we are highly customer responsive and absolutely committed to providing a world class service.
- Scope – 100,000+ products from 100+ manufacturers from a single-source supplier
- Stock – a multi-million pound stock holding provides complete global supply solutions
- Staff – technical support from proactive and friendly team – contact us by email, phone, Skype or WHATSAPP
- Delivery – ultrafast stock turnaround with express logistics to all international destinations
T&D supply worldwide utilities, power, renewable energy, construction, rail, mining and quarrying, offshore, oil, gas and petrochemical industries – we are specialist suppliers to the international hazardous area industries.
We consolidate your supply chain by providing single-source logistics to any UK or international destination.
- Process Instrumentation – Flow, Temperature, Humidity, Pressure & Level Measurement
- Hazardous Area Electrical Heating – Immersion, Air, Line, Water Heaters (ATEX)
- Gas Detectors (Industrial), Gas Leak Detection (Refrigerant) & Gas Analyzers
- Heat Tracing Systems & Trace Heating Cables
- Heaters – Drum, IBC, Tank, Hose
- Solenoid Valves – ATEX SIL3 NACE Namur
- Meters – Flow, Water, Gas, Heat & Energy Metering
- Surface Heating Elements – Silicone Heater Mats & Pads
- Hazardous Area Power Distribution, Lighting & Enclosures (ATEX)
- Hazardous Area Mobile Communications – Smartphones, Tablets & Computers (ATEX)
T&D: UK’s Largest Stockist of Drum Heaters, Heated Hoses, IBC, Tank Heaters & Jackets. Delivering Worldwide.
A multi-million pound stock holding provides complete global supply solutions
Technical support by trained and friendly team – contact us by email, phone or Skype
Fast stock turnaround with express logistics to all international destinations
Free, fast and expert specification advice, including Hazardous Area locations