Amphenol Connectors | Hazardous Area Zone 1 Zone 2 EX ATEX Connectors
◊ Amphenol Connectors ◊ UK & Export Sales ◊ Technical Support ◊ Best Prices ◊ Stock ◊ Service
Amphenol the worldwide leader in explosion proof and hazardous area connectors are distributed in the UK by Thorne & Derrick International – this includes a new, miniature, explosion-proof threaded connector specifically designed to allow a signal to pass through Zone rated hazardous areas using coax, fiber optic cables, or standard copper cables. The new Amphe-EX range is complimentary to Amphenol’s industry-proven Star-Line EX™. In addition, the rugged Amphe-EX hazardous area connectors are ATEX and IECex approved for Zone 1 rated applications.
Fiber Optic Custom Cable Assemblies available up request.
Amphenol Connectors Features & Benefits
- Conductor options: Copper, Fiber Optic, Coaxial, Mixed Connectors
- Flexible insert layout options
- Machined high grade aluminium hardware
- Corrosion resistant plating exceeds 300 day salt spray testing
- Aluminium/brass/stainless steel connectors manufactured by Amphenol
- RJ 45 and USB insert connector options available
- Double lead mating provides ease of mating
- Large wire spacing in connector backshells allows easy contact installation
- Accepts a wide variety of cable options, including armoured cable types
- Numerous alternate insert rotations available to prevent miss-mating of connectors
➡ The complete range of Amphenol connectors from the Amphe-EX range suitable for explosive atmospheres and hazardous areas are available in the section below.