WATER, GAS & HEAT METERS
Thorne & Derrick International, based in the UK, are leading Specialist Distributors of Metering products for commercial, industrial and hazardous area applications – we supply meters for water, gas and heat (thermal energy) metering from leading manufacturers in a range of technologies including Ultrasonic, Clamp-on, Diaphragm, Rotary, Turbine, Electromagnetic (Magmeter) and Woltmann.
We provide excellent customer service from our trained sales engineers specialising in recommending the optimum meter to ensure the highest accuracy and reliability of measurement – we can recommend meters to ensure compliance with approval and regulatory schemes including RHI, MID and WRAS and also specify metering products to achieve BREEAM credits for sustainable buildings.
Furthermore, our Sales Team are CompEx certificated and able to recommend suitable metering products for the flow measurement of hydrocarbons, gases and liquids in hazardous area locations according to international classifications including ATEX and IECEx – this includes Zone 1 and Zone explosive atmospheres.
T&D have been providing an outstanding service all our UK and international customers since 1985 – we are highly customer responsive and absolutely committed to providing a world-class service.
- Scope – 100,000+ products from 100+ manufacturers from a single-source supplier
- Stock – a multi-million pound stock holding provides complete global supply solutions
- Staff – technical support from proactive and friendly team – contact us by email, phone or Skype
- Delivery – fast stock turnaround with express logistics to all UK and international destinations
T&D service the Metering market with a clear focus on customer satisfaction:
- excellent customer service and technical support
- competitive quotations and reliable delivery from UK stocks
- extensive range of meters for gas, water and heat (thermal energy)
➡ For complete details, specifications, installation guidelines about our Metering range please see the product sections below.