Valves & Valve Manifolds
➡ For further information about Valves & Valve Manifolds please browse the product sections below.
- Needle Valves & Manifolds
- Ball Valves & Manifolds
- Flanged Manifolds – Single & Double Block Bleed (DDB), Ball/Needle/Ball
- 3 Valve Manifolds – Double Block & Bleed (DBB) & Single Block & Equalise
- 5 Valve Manifolds – Isolation Valves With Bleed, Test & Vent Facility
- Triple Offset Butterfly Valves
- Control Valves (Rotary, Sliding Stem & Sanitary)
- Solenoid Valves
- Hazardous Area Solenoid Valves
Hand & Gauge Valves
Stewarts Hand & Gauge Valves are available in different shapes and sizes with various thread forms. High quality precision engineered valves which are versatile and can be utilised for shut off in any part of the pressure system including instrument, branch, loop or other isolation functions. Valve application – isolating, pressure gauges and transmitters.
2 Valve Manifolds
Stewarts 2-Valve manifolds are used to relieve the pressure in the downstream when isolating an instrument or part of a pressured system. Stewarts manifolds are available in various mounting styles with a wide range of connection options. Depending on the fluid medium and environmental factors, Stewarts 2-valve manifolds are the ideal solution giving reliability, improved safety performance and cost reduction. Valve application – isolating, calibration and draining (venting) pressure gauges and transmitters.
3 Valve Manifolds
Stewarts 3-Valve manifolds are precision-machined in 3 basic design configurations. Valve application – measure flow or level using a differential pressure transmitter or gauge with a calibration facility.
- i) single line flow – the double block bleed (DBB) manifolds provide maximum safety and reliability for more hazardous situations.
- ii) differential dual line flow – the single block and equalise manifold is ideal for calibrating and zero-ing differential measurement instruments or for other isolation and equalisation of system sections.
iii) differential flow – the single block and equalise with vent plug connections provide a means to relieve downstream pressure on either side after isolation. Recommended for performing various maintenance, testing and sampling functions with a high level of safety and reliability.
5 Valve Manifolds
Stewarts 5-Valve Manifolds reduce installation costs and improve safety performance – the consolidation of valves into one unit provides a combination of instrument isolation coupled with bleed/vent and test facilities. Valve application – measuring flow or level using a differential pressure transducer or gauge with calibration and instrument removal facilities.
For full specifications and details about the following B-type valves, visit Ball Valves.