SecurEX Maglocks | ATEX Door Locks Zone 1 & Zone 2 Hazardous Area Magnetic Locks
◊ Securex maglocks ◊ UK & Export Sales ◊ Technical Support ◊ Best Prices ◊ Stock ◊ Service
Magnetic Locks for Hazardous Area Zones & Workspace Locations
➡ Contact Thorne & Derrick Sales Team for the complete range of ATEX Maglocks manufactured by SecurEx.
SecurEx Technology Limited is a specialist security and safety solutions supplier for use in both safe and hazardous areas in Zones 1 & 2, Zones 21 & 22 typically with CE, ATEX, IECEx and/or UL certifications.
SecurEx work together with the best security partners to offer bespoke solutions for use in numerous gas and dust environments in the following industries; oil & gas, petrochemical, chemical, pharmaceutical, utilities, food, military, government and beverage & distilleries.
The SecurEx range of ATEX Maglocks includes Complete Door Kits Locks Readers, Controllers, Sensors, Tags or Packaged solutions for doors with everything needed for an install – making our technology easier to specify and easier for installers to install.
Specifying SecurEx ATEX Maglocks
- Designed as the first truly ‘Ex Certified’ door locking product with ATEX Certification
- Manufactured by SecurEx sister company The Wath Group
- Specifically designed for use in hazardous area (Ex environments) Zones 1,2, 21 & 22 (unrivalled security solution for access control)
- Designed with both ‘form and function’ in mind
- Two different magnetic door lock versions are available in 12 or 24DC
- Manufactured from a single solid mono-block of 316L stainless steel
- Ability to withstand loads of up to 500 kgf
- IP67 rated magnetic locks and suitable for on and offshore applications
- Cabling as it can either leave the right or left of the lock
- Can form part of an integrated access control solution thanks to flexible configurations
The SecurEx SX-LSP7XXXXA series of Maglocks can be installed and used just like a conventional electromagnetic lock by fitted onto the frame and acting on the armature plate (keeper unit) which is usually mounted to the top of the door.