ATEX Control Panels – Zone 1 & Zone 2 Hazardous Area ATEX (Ex d Flameproof)
ATEX Control Panels
Thorne & Derrick International, based in the UK, working with Pepperl+Fuchs can design, manufacture and supply Hazardous Area Control Panels suitable for Zone 1 & Zone 2 hazardous areas according to the ATEX Directive – several sizes are available in a range of materials including stainless steel, aluminium and cast iron.
Control panels can be customised for automation, production, process and hazardous area power distribution – we can arrange for control panel customisation with panels populated with terminals, drilled to accommodate cable glands according to zone location, gas group and international hazardous area certification requirements.
Hazardous area control panels with IP66/IP67 ingress protection and operating ambient temperature ranges of -50° to +60° are certified to Ex d and Ex tb, including intrinsically safe circuits.
T&D can custom design flameproof panels for protection and control of lighting, heat tracing cable systems, and power distribution – electrical control panels for safe and reliable protection in Zone 1 and Zone 2 including indoors/outdoors, weather-exposed and corrosive environments.
To provide and protect Low Voltage Power Distribution networks from harsh environmental conditions and explosive atmospheres common to the onshore and offshore hazardous area industries please view our range of Exd enclosures for flameproof applications.
Hazardous Area Control Panels
- Control Panels Hazardous Area Ex d IIB Flameproof (ATEX) – Aluminium (Pepperl+Fuchs EJB)
- Control Panels Hazardous Area Ex d IIC Flameproof (ATEX) – Aluminium (Pepperl+Fuchs GUB)
- Control Panels Hazardous Area Ex d IIB Flameproof (ATEX) – Stainless Steel (Pepperl+Fuchs EJB/X)
- Control Panels Hazardous Area Ex d IIC Flameproof (ATEX) – Stainless Steel (Pepperl+Fuchs GUB/X)
- Control Panels Hazardous Area Ex d IIB Flameproof (ATEX) – Cast Iron (Pepperl+Fuchs ASM/CI)
➡ For further information about Hazardous Area Control Panels suitable for Zone 1 & Zone areas where Ex d flameproof explosion-protection is required please refer to the product sections below.
Visit hazardous area control stations for ATEX certified Zone 1 controls.