For complete specifications and ordering details about Immersion Heaters please refer to the product sections below – building services duct work air heaters also available.
Standard immersion heaters are suitable for most vented and unvented domestic cylinders in domestic, building services and commercial applications. Flow heaters to heat oils, caustics and various chemical solutions with loads 1kW to 24kW are available in copper, stainless steel and mild steel.
Vat heaters and open topped tank heaters with a range of loadings from 1kW to 30kW can be specified to provide caustic, chemical and water heating.
Flanged and screw-in type immersion heaters with removable core or rod element heaters for water heating and anti-frost protection – heaters are suitable for calorifiers, large water cylinders, flow heaters, heating oils, caustics and various chemical solutions, industrial and outdoor applications in non-hazardous area locations.
- Domestic Immersion Heater – 3kW Vented/Unvented Cylinders
- Domestic Hot Water Circulator & Immersion Heater
- Hot Water Immersion Heaters – Single & 3 Phase 1kW-6kW
- Anti Frost Water Heater – – Single & 3 Phase 1kW-6kW
- Water, Oil, Caustic, Acid & Chemical Immersion Heater
- Calorifier, Flow Heater & Water Tank Heater
- Process Tank & Vat Immersion Heater
- Flow Heater / Line Heater – (1kW-24kW)
- Building Services Water Flow Heaters (Up to 60kW)
- Vat Heater/Open Topped Tank Heater
- Building Services Duct Heaters (Nicalloy 800 Elements)