Oil, Caustic & Chemical Heater – Howden ‘HF’ Flanged Element Heaters (Single & 3 Phase 1kW-3kW)
Howden ‘HF’ single and three phase immersion heaters ranging from 1kW to 12kW in 2″ to 2¼” BSP.
Oil, Caustic & Chemical Heater
Howden ‘HF’ Heaters features
- Elements can be replaced without draining the vessel, minimising down-time and maintenance costs
- Specifically designed to heat light to medium oils and caustic (sodium hydroxide) solutions. Can be specified to heat various chemical solutions
- Ideal for anti-frost applications or as a heater for oil sumps
- Range of loadings from 1 kW to 3 kW, single and three phase on a BS EN 1092-1 (Replaces BS4504) PN16, 80mm bore flange. Alternative flange standards are available, e.g. ANSI
- Very low watts density elements at 1.5 W/cm² (10 W/in²)
- Exceptionally robust, cast aluminium, weatherproof enclosure designed to IP66
- Variations from the standard specification are available
Click immersion heaters to review the complete range of commercial, industrial and hazardous area certified heaters.