Ex de Control Station Unit ATEX | Pepperl + Fuchs LCP1.S1OX.B | Zone 1 (21) Zone 2 (22) Hazardous Areas
Control Stations Ex De
The LCP1.S1OX.B.1 Ex de Control Station Unit, manufactured by Pepperl + Fuchs, is a large 2 position control switch with left OFF, 2 x NO and ‘0 – l’ labelling – the control station provides Explosion Protection to Ex de concept.
The control station unit is a glass fibre reinforced polyester (GRP) enclosure which is Ex de (flameproof and increased safety) and Ex tb (protected by enclosure) certified for use in hazardous area Zone 1, Zone 2, Zone 21 and Zone 22 (Gas & Dust Potentially Explosive Atmospheres).
Manufactured from cast iron, the Pepperl + Fuchs ASM range of control stations provide flameproof protection for the safe operation and monitoring of power distribution networks and machinery in explosive atmospheres and hazardous areas.
- II 2 GD
- Ex db eb mb IIC T* Gb
- Ex tb IIIC T** °C Db
- T6/T80 °C @ Ta +40 °C
- T4/T130 °C @ Ta +55 °C
Also: IECEx Approved IECEx CML 16.0008X | EAC Approved TC RU C-DE.GB06.B.00567
Ex de Control station Unit
Pepperl + Fuchs LCP1.S1OX.B
Features & Specification
The control station basic specification is as follows:
- Function: Control switch
- Degree of protection: IP66
- Operating voltage: 250 V max.
- Operating current: 16 A max.
- Terminal capacity: 2.5 mm2
- Entries: 1 x upward facing M20 plastic stopping plug and 1 x downward facing M20 cable gland plastic double seal
- Contact configuration: 2 x NO
- Switching configuration: 2 position changeover with left OFF
- Number of poles – 2
- Lockable?: Padlockable in ‘0’
- Shroud?: Yes
- Colour: Black
- Usage category: AC12 – 12 … 250 V AC – 16 A | AC15 – 12 … 250 V AC – 10 A | DC13 – 12 … 110 V DC – 1 A | DC13 – 12 … 24 V DC – 1A
Ex e Increased Safety Control units
An increased safety Ex e control unit is explosion protected by an enclosure which prevents the ignition of potentially explosive gases in hazardous area Zones 1 and Zone 2. The explosion protection concept of Ex e is to prevent sparks and hot surfaces inside and outside the electrical enclosure in normal operations.