Horizontal Float Switch & Liquid Level Sensor (Stainless Steel) – Deeter 70 Series
Designed specifically for high pressure and temperature applications with a standard version for up to 120º and high temperature for up to 200º the Deeter 70 Series is suitable for the most harsh industries including food/beverage, automotive, pharmaceutical and chemical
T&D distribute the complete range of Deeter Level Sensors and Float Switches.
Deeter 70 Series liquid level sensor & float switch
- Small side mounted vertical liquid level sensor
- Suited for high temperature/pressure measurements and sensing chemically aggressive liquids
- Change from N/O to N/C by inverting float
- Food/beverage, automotive, pharmaceutical and chemical applications
|Suitable Specific Gravity||0.8|
|Maximum Pressure||10 bar|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C to +120°C (Standard version)|
-20°C to +200°C (High Temperature version)
|Cable length*||1 metre|
|Cable type||Black P.T.F.E insulated 7/0.2mm rated 6A at 250vAC|
|Tank Wall thickness||5MM max|
|Mounting||M10 x 20mm|
|Wetted Materials||316 Stainless Steel|
*other lengths available on request
level sensor & float switch – Part Locator
deeter 70 SERIES
70 Series Level Sensor & Float Switch 316L Stainless Steel
- Deeter DE70-10C – 316L STAINLESS STEEL FORM C 10W 120°C
- Deeter DE70-50A – 316L STAINLESS STEEL FORM A 10W 120°C
- Deeter DE70-50AH – 316L STAINLESS STEEL FORM A 10W 200°C
Contact T&D for hazardous area level sensors and float switches with ATEX Certification for Zone 1 & Zone 2.
Level Sensors & Float Switches – applications
Liquid Level Sensors & Float Switches – Deeter Products
See how Deeter Electronics Group manufacture liquid level sensors and control equipment for commercial, industrial and hazardous area sensing of liquids with ATEX, IECEx and CSA Certified sensors. T&D can support, specify and supply explosion proof and flameproof level sensors for the global hazardous area industries including oil, gas and petrochemicals.
➡ Did you know? T&D also supply Hydrostatic, Ultrasonic, Radar and Capacitive Level Measurement sensors, instruments and gauges.