Rotronic LOG-PT1000-RC Wireless Temperature Measurement Datalogger
Wireless transmission is available over distances of up to 100m with USB/LAN wireless adapter, saves on wiring costs and data can be collected and recorded from inaccessible points quickly and easily.
Due to the combination of wireless transmission and data logging, the Rotronic LOG-PT1000-RC offers the greatest possible reliability against failure.
The Rotronic LOG-PT1000-RC wireless data loggers are suitable for a wide range of applications throughout industries including phamaceutical, food industries, meteorology, environmental engineering, museums/glass cabinets, monitoring of storerooms, mechanical engineering, chemical industry and research and development.
Rotronic LOG-PT100-RC Wireless Temperature Measurement Datalogger – Product Benefits
- Digital probe input for connection to all Rotronic HygroClip2 probes
- Probes can be interchanged without further adjustment
- Transmission distance: up to 100m
- Integrated battery monitoring (HL-RC only)
- Operating range: -40 – 85°C
- High storage capacity: up to 175,000 measured values with serial number, time and date
- Flash memory for data security in power failures
- Plastic housing, white IP65
Rotronic Wireless Data Loggers – System Overview
Wireless LAN System Overview
Wireless USB System Overview
Rotronic LOG-PT1000-RC Wireless Temperature Measurement Datalogger – Key Features
- Accuracy: ± 0.1 K at 0 °C
- PT1000 integrated temperature probe
- Radio frequency: 433.92 MHz for best penetration through brickwork and walls
- The use of the frequency 433.92 MHz is not permitted in the USA
- High storage capacity: up to 300,000 measured values with serial number, time and date
- Temperature application range: -40 to + 85 °C
- Flash memory for data security in the event of power failures
- Long-term recording up to 6 years without battery replacement
- Transmission distance with USB/LAN wireless adapter: up to 100 m (free field)
- Data security: PIN for activation and data access
- Plastic housing, white, IP69 (submersible)
Rotronic LOG-PT1000-RC Wireless Temperature Measurement Datalogger Technical Information
|Sensor||Rotronic Pt100 (HC2)|
|Accuracy at 23 ±5 °C||± 0.1 K at 0 °C|
|Measurement Range||-40…85 °C / 0…100 %rh|
|Measuring Range With Integrated Probe||-40…85 °C / 0…100 %rh|
|Power Supply||Lithium (Li-SOCl2) battery 2400 mAh|
|Memory Size||2,048 KB of approximately 500,000 readings, non-volatile, even during a power outage|
|Data Logging||300’000 measured values with serial number, time and date|
|Battery||Lithium (Li-SOCl2) Battery 2400 mAh (Exchangeable)|
|Communication Interfaces||LAN interface / USB dongle / GPRS logger|
|FDA/GAMP Compatibility||FDA 21 CFR Part 11 and GAMP compatible|
ROTRONIC – TEMPERATURE MEASUREMENT IN THE HVAC INDUSTRY
Climate control in buildings is generally temperature focused, but increasingly humidity measurement is being considered essential for optimum comfort and energy use in the HVAC industry.
Temperature Measurement Applications
Air conditioning control (BMS) – low cost, low specification products are generally used in this market (+/-5%rh, +/-1°C). Installing Rotronic sensors and dataloggers provides better accuracy and long term stability.
High specification HVAC installations requiring IP65 ingress protection – swimming baths, saunas, clean manufacturing areas.
Air handling system control and to balance air distribution systems by monitoring fresh air intake.
View the current Rotronic catalogue :
HUMIDITY, DEW POINT, FLOW, PROCESS PRESSURE, CARBON DIOXIDE & TEMPERATURE MEASUREMENT
T&D distribute Rotronic probes, instruments, transmitters, data loggers, indicators and sensors for the measurement of dew point, flow, air velocity, process pressure, carbon dioxide and temperature. Click an icon for further information…..
➡ Did you know? T&D supply VEGA process instrumentation for pressure, level and point level (switching) measurement