Carbon Dioxide Measurement – Rotronic Instruments Probes, Sensors, Transmitters
Rotronic Instruments provide accurate measurement of temperature, humidity, carbon dioxide, process pressure, dew point, flow and relative humidity.
Carbon dioxide gas measurement instruments include probes, transmitters, handhelds, data loggers and sensors.
Carbon Dioxide Measurement from Rotronic
- Rotronic CF1 Series – Compact measurement transmitter
- Rotronic CF3 Series – CO2 measurement transmitters for use in building automation systems to control fans, air dampers, valves etc
- Rotronic CF5 Series – CO2 measurement transmitters for controlling fans, air dampers, valves
- Rotronic CF8 Series – CO2 application measurement transmitters for use in building automation systems
- Rotronic CO2 Display – Display for monitoring indoor air quality
- Rotronic CL11 – Indoor air quality data logger
- Rotronic CP11 – Handheld CO2 measurement instrument
T&D also distribute Sika temperature calibrators – this includes dry block calibrators and micro calibration baths used to check and calibrate temperature measuring instruments and temperature sensors.
Rotronics Instruments Catalogue
Rotronic Carbon Dioxide Measurement Instrument
Rotronic’s carbon dioxide instruments measure CO2 concentration and is designed for use with building automation systems to control fans and air dampers. The measurement technique is based on the principle of NDIR (Non Dispersive Infrared). All probes are pre-calibrated and have a typical lifetime of more than 15 years. Use of an automatic baseline correction means that the sensors do not require further calibration in regular indoor applications.
The range of Rotronic CO2 measuring equipment includes a comprehensive choice of transmitters, handheld instruments, data loggers and a display panel. They are all perfectly suited for monitoring and controlling indoor air quality.
For full specifications, information, technical details and ordering information about Rotronic Carbon Dioxide Measurement products, please refer to the sections below.