Rotronic CF8-W-Disp-CO CO2 Gas Measurement Transmitter
Typical applications of the Rotronic CF5-D / -DISP CO2 include monitoring of carbon monoxide and carbon dioxide in underground garages, tunnels, mines, large halls, with relays for CO2 and CO alarm systems.
Rotronic CF8-W-Disp-CO Product Features
- Model: CO (Carbon Monoxide)
- Measurement range CO2: 0…3,000 ppm
- Measurement range CO: 0…100 ppm
- Accuracy CO2: ±30 ppm
- Accuracy CO: ±10 ppm
- Output 1 (0…100 ppm CO): 0/2…10 VDC or 0/4…20 mA
- Output 2 (0…2,000 ppm CO2): 0/2…10 VDC or 0/4…20 mA
- Output 3, relay open >35 ppm (CO) and >1’500 ppm (CO2) , closed <30 ppm (CO) and <1’400 ppm (CO2)
- Range of application: 0…50 °C (30…120 °F) / 0…95 %RH
- Communication: MODBUS, RS-485 (optional)
- Maintenance: is not necessary for indoor applications. Industrial applications may require annual calibration.
- Lifetime: >5 years (limited by the CO probe)
Rotronic CF8-W-Disp-CO CO2 Gas Measurement Transmitter – Technical Specifications
|Dimensions||142 x 84 x 46 mm – Ø 40 x 102 mm|
|Power Supply / Power Consumption||16…29 VDC/AC|
|IP Protection Rating||IP54|
Rotronic CF8-W-Disp-CO CO2 Measurement Instrument Meter Guidelines
|350 – 450 ppm||400 – 1,200 ppm||>1,000 ppm||5,000 ppm (0.5 %vol)||38,000 ppm (3.8 %vol)||>100,000 ppm (10%vol)|
|Fresh air outdoors||Room air||Fatigue and loss of concentration become apparent.||Maximum permissible value at the workplace during an 8-hour workday||Breathing air (direct exhalation)||Nausea, vomiting, loss of consciousness and death|
ROTRONIC – CARBON DIOXIDE GAS MEASUREMENT FOR VENTILATION MONITORING
Rotronic devices including transmitters, data loggers and hand held instruments are used for regulating ventilation in living areas, offices, classrooms, cinemas, hospitals and also for measuring CO2 pollution in garages, tunnels and logistics facilities. Rotronic carbon dioxide gas measurement instruments monitor indoor air quality (IAQ) safeguarding the health, productivity and comfort of occupants.
View the current Rotronic catalogue :
HUMIDITY, DEW POINT, FLOW, PROCESS PRESSURE, CARBON DIOXIDE & TEMPERATURE MEASUREMENT
T&D distribute Rotronic probes, instruments, transmitters, data loggers, indicators and sensors for the measurement of dew point, flow, air velocity, process pressure, carbon dioxide and temperature. Click an icon for further information…..