ATEX Doors For Zone 1 & 2 and Zones 21 & 22
Dynaco S-5 ATEX
➡ Contact Thorne & Derrick Sales Team for the complete range of ATEX Doors manufactured by Dynaco.
Dynaco has added a new and exceptional type of high speed roll up doors to it’s product range. The Dynaco S-5 ATEX doors are suitable for use in zones with a high risk of explosions. According to the official ATEX classification, these doors can be used in zones 1 and 2 for gases and in zones 21 and 22 for dust, depending on the chosen door type. The ATEX directive says the doors are suitable for zones Ex II 2GD IIC T4, IIIB 135 ° C and Ex II 3GD IIC T4, IIIB 135 ° C. This is the first fully certified door.
Dynaco was founded in 1987 by Benoit Coenraets who was passionate to find a solution to avoid damages on rigid roll up doors so he invented a flexible roll up door suitable for safe areas. Since then the product range has gone from strength to strength including features such as self reinserting, high speed push-pull technology before launching the first ATEX door the Dynaco S-5 in 2015.
Dynaco identified a gap in the door market and the challenges faced when working in an ATEX area; expensive, doors open for long periods of time, outside working conditions, manually operated doors or doors so they created a solution to improve working conditions, allow a continuous traffic flow, reduce contamination and save energy to name a few.
The range consists of the following ATEX Doors designed for both indoor or outdoor applications:
- ATEX Doors Zone 1, Zone 21 – Wind Resistant High Speed Roll-up Door – DYNACO S-559
- ATEX Doors Zone 1, Zone 21 – Exterior High Speed Roll-up Door – DYNACO S-549
- ATEX Doors Zone 1, Zone 21 – Interior High Speed Roll-up Door – DYNACO S-539
- ATEX Doors Zone 2, Zone 22 – Wind Resistant High Speed Roll-up Door – DYNACO S-555
- ATEX Doors Zone 2, Zone 22 – Exterior High Speed Roll-up Door – DYNACO S-545
- ATEX Doors Zone 2, Zone 22 – Interior High Speed Roll-up Door – DYNACO S-535
The ATEX doors are unique as each door is individually tested and certified by a European Notified Body. Upon delivery, the customer receives an official certificate of conformity, linked to the serial number, which gives him the certainty that the entire door meets the specified ATEX conditions.