ATEX Doors – High Speed Roll-up Doors for Hazardous Areas & Explosive Atmospheres
High Speed Roll-up Doors for Hazardous Areas & Explosive Atmospheres
Dynaco ATEX doors are high speed roll up doors suitable for Zone 1 & Zone 21 (Gas) and Zone 2 & Zone 22 (Dust) hazardous areas and explosive atmospheres.
Dynaco S-5 ATEX door range conforms to the ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU allowing access to explosion sensitive zones and is suitable for use in the following industries; chemical, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, farming, food processing, textile, industrial painting and spray booths.
The Dynaco S-5 ATEX door assures maximum safety with all materials suitable for explosion sensitive environments.
ATEX zones require specific explosion proof equipment, extra safety measures, special certifications and inspections etc. Dynaco S-5 ATEX doors help to reduce ATEX related costs such as partitioning of different zones and therefore reducing the surface area that must meet ATEX requirements to a minimum. The high speed roll up doors have a reduced footprint requiring little space and all come with an official certificate.
➡ Contact Thorne & Derrick Sales Team for the complete range of ATEX Doors manufactured by Dynaco.
Installing a Dynaco ATEX high speed roll up door offers many advantages.
- Energy savings
- Improved working conditions
- Uninterrupted workflow self-reinserting block, self-reinserting curtain with unique zipper and no downtime in case of accidental hit
- Reduced risk of contamination
- Smooth & continuous operating conditions using unique push-pull technology, frequecnt driven motor and encoder meaning the door always stops in the right position
- Increased safety of people and products thanks to no rigid elements, flexible curtains & easy to install
- Pre-assembled with a door unique certificate & inspected by external notified body
- Reduced ATEX related costs thanks to partitioning possibilities
INNOVATIVE HIGH SPEED DOORS FOR MAXIMUM EFFICIENCY
Dynaco ATEX doors conserve energy in two crucial ways. Firstly, the unique push pull design provides the shortest open time in the industry. Fast cycle times significantly reduces transfer of conditioned air. Additionally, Dynaco incorporates patented seal technology which provides the tightest seal possible around the full perimeter of the door.
High speed roll up doors are provided with a patented re-insertion system. When dislodged, the curtain automatically returns into its side guides, without the need of intervention. This way, you can avoid costly downtime and time-consuming technical interventions.
Dynaco doors contain very limited wearing parts. The strong and flexible curtain is very resistant. Dynaco ATEX doors can operate during hundreds of thousands opening cycles. Investing in a Dynaco door will ease your life for a very long time.
Dynaco offers a wide range of opening commands. Automatic opening and closing results in considerable time savings and improves the efficiency of your daily operations.
Free of rigid components, Dynaco’s soft, flexible curtain cannot injure an unprotected person who accidentally impacts the door. The soft curtain also presents no risk to an unsuspecting person on the opposite side of an impacted door.
ATEX Doors – Technical Features
Stainless Steel Structure
- Parts have been thoroughly reviewed and validated
- All metal parts are made of stainless steel
- Including stainless steel drums, covers, bearings and gearwheels
- Standard earthing kit
💡 All individual parts of a Dynaco S-5 ATEX door conform to the official ATEX Standards
- All non-metallic parts with a surface larger than 20cm² are replaced by antistatic or conductive materials
- Bottom edge detector and photocells are protected via an intrinsically safe barrier (Ex i)
- Includes complete door curtain and pulley in antistatic material
The S-5 ATEX Door is certified:
ATEX II 2GD IIC T4, IIIB 135ºC
ATEX II 3GD IIC T4, IIIB 135ºC
1.EU Type certification
CE0029 APRAGAZ 16 ATEX 0150 X/1 (Category 3) CE0029 APRAGAZ 17 ATEX 0157 X (Category 2)
- Every door is pre-mounted and checked
- Every door is inspected by a European accredited notified body
- Every door is getting a declaration of conformity:
– unique for each door (Serial Number)
– certificate by Notified Body CE0029 Apragaz