FHF Phones | ATEX Phones | Explosionproof Phones for Zone 1 & Zone 2 Explosive Atmospheres
FHF provides a wide range of ATEX phones including analogue, explosion protected, Voice Over Internet Protocol (VOIP) and IP type telephones tested in harsh environments such as chemical plants, off-shore platforms and remote gas generating stations.
FHF phones are suitable for use in hazardous area workplaces including Zone 1 & Zone 2 explosive atmospheres with IP66 protection and manufactured from robust GRP material for wall and desk mounting. and are offered with global ATEX, IECEx, UL and GOST approvals.
FHF is part of the Hazardous Area Communication (HAC) group belonging to Eaton who own MEDC. MEDC has been added to the EATON hazardous area communications business unit to which FHF have a complimentary range of hazardous area signalling and ATEX phones.
Together, they are building an organisation focused on the future, committed to bringing an even broader array of innovative solutions aimed at tackling the world’s most pressing electrical energy management challenges.
FHF have developed ATEX products designed for harsh and hazardous area conditions and where there is a risk of explosion due to the presence of flammable atmospheres both onshore and offshore – since 1975 MEDC have been designers and manufacturers of communications equipment.
The world class range has been developed over decades of experience in the field of industrial communication ensuring all customers are provided with the most reliable and up to date technology available and consists of the following FHF phones:
- FUF Phones Ex ResistTel – explosion proof, weatherproof industrial ATEX phone for use in Zone 1 hazardous area
- FUF Phones Ex ResistTel MB – explosion proof, weatherproof industrial ATEX phone for use in Zone 1 hazardous area
- FUF Phones Ex ResistTel IP2 – IP telephone ATEX certified for indoor and outdoor use in Zone 1 hazardous area
- FUF Phones Ex FernTel 3 – analogue desk/wall ATEX phone for areas with explosive atmospheres Zone 2, 22 hazardous area
- FUF Phones Ex FernTel IP – desk/wall VoIP telephone for ATEX areas with explosive atmospheres Zone 2, 22 hazardous area
- FUF Phones Ex Howl-Call – battery and network-independent telephone system for ATEX certified applications, Zone 1 hazardous area
Thorne & Derrick are Specialist Distributors of innovative and competitive products to ensure ATEX & IECEx Compliance for Hazardous Area Electrical, HVAC & Process Instrumentation Equipment to your UK and global projects – we have an internationally recognised reputation for the supply of certified equipment to the oil, gas, petrochemical and hazardous area markets.
Thorne & Derrick are Experts in Equipment for Explosive Atmospheres distributing Explosion Proof products for all required protection concepts including Ex d Flameproof and Ex e Increased Safety.