Crowcon Flame Detectors
The Crowcon flame detector range can monitor and detected a wide variety of gases and fuel fires including those generated by hydrocarbons, hydrogen, metals, inorganic and hydroxyl sources.
The 40/40 series of Crowcon flame detectors are able to operate in arduous conditions and as a stand-alone device that can be directly connected to control and alarm systems.
Crowcon Flame Detector Range:
- 40/40I Triple IR (IR3) Flame Detector – has the ability to detect from long distances and false alarms are kept to a minimum by high immunity
- 40/40M Multi IR Flame Detector – specifically designed for the detection of hydrocarbons and hydrogen from long distances
- 40/40 Series UV/IR Flame Detectors – Model 40/40L (& LB) detects hydrocarbon-based fuel and gas fires and Model 40/40L4 (& L4B) is similar except the IR sensor makes this flame detector only suitable hydrocarbon-based fires
- 40/40UV Flame Detector – durable and weather resistant using UV technology
- 40/40R Single IR Flame Detector – able to detect hydrocarbon-based fuel and gas fires by utilising advanced flame analysis technology
- 20/20 Range – includes Mini IR3 and Mini UV/IR offering a more cost effective option having lower power and a compact design. The 20/20MI IR3 is also available as ATEX intrinsically safe approved
- 20/20MPI – suitable for indoor use the Triple IR (IR3) flame detector is lightweight and compact in design and uses IR3 technology for long distance detection
Hazardous Area Flame Detectors – ATEX Certified
All Crowcon/Spectrex flame detectors are Hazardous Area Approved (FM/ATEX/IECEx/CSA and more) for location in Zone I areas – Crowcon/Spectrex SharpEye Flame Detectors operate in the harshest environmental conditions and are self-contained stand-alone devices designed for direct connection to control and alarm systems or automatic fire extinguishing systems.
Visit hazardous area gas detectors for explosion and flameproof gas monitoring and detection instruments with certification for potentially explosive atmospheres, including Zone 1 and Zone 2 (according to ATEX and IECEx) and Class/Division categories (according to North American standards).
➡ Did you know? Crowcon fixed gas detectors protect plant; portable gas detectors protect people.