ATEX Drum Rotator Zone 1 & Zone 2 Areas – Potentially Explosive Atmospheres
Grab-O-Matic SC10-OH is a ATEX certified stainless steel drum rotator suitable for drums within Zone 1 or Zone 2 hazardous areas, spark proof areas or clean rooms.
The SC10-OH is manufactured from stainless steel including the drum clamping system. The unit can be hung from the hook of a crane or attached to the forks of a fork truck and can be rotated via a hand operated gear box.
SC10-OH units are manufactured bespoke to suit customer requirements and can be supplied with optional extras including a chain wheel and chain for high level dispensing and webbing and ratchet clamping system and safety adaptor for use with plastic drums.
ATEX Drum Rotator – Zone 1 & Zone 2 Hazardous area
Grab-O-Matic SC10-OH Technical Specification
- Drum Handler Part Number – SC10-OH
- Construction – Stainless Steel
- Single Or Double Drums – Single Drum
- Suitable For – Steel Open Top, Tight Head, Plastic ‘L’ Ring Drums & Most Fibre Board Drums
- Safe Working Load (SWL) – 500kg
- Fork Entry – 130mm x 70mm (other sizes available on request). Forks secured with ‘T’ Bolts
- Weight – 80kg
- Certification – ATEX Zone 1 & Zone 2 Hazardous Areas
To complement the range of ATEX drum handlers for use in Zone 1 and Zone 2 hazardous areas, T&D supply from stock the largest range of Drum Heaters.