Fisher Baumann Sanitary Control Valves
Polished, stainless steel sanitary valve bodies and trim components ensure efficient cleaning and sanitising guaranteeing highest purity levels in process industry flow control applications.
Fisher Baumann Sanitary Valves – Overview
- Baumann 8300 sanitary control valves provide compact and light-weight design reducing installed piping costs
- Baumann 84000 sanitary control valves satisfy the stringent demands of the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries
- Baumann 85000 sanitary pinch valves are for use with up to 3/4 inch O.D. pharmaceutical grade tubing
- Baumann 87000 sanitary control valves are excellent for throttling high purity liquid or gaseous media
- Baumann 89000 sanitary control valve with high lift metal plug suitable for the Life Science and Food & Beverage industries
sanitary control valves for LIFE SCIENCES
Fisher sanitary valves satisfy Clean-in-Place (CIP) and Sanitize-in-Place (SIP) processes for stringent biotech, medical and pharmaceutical industries demanding precise flow control of high purity liquids and gases without contamination between process batches – also FDA and USP CLVI standard conformant.
Sanitary Control Valve Applications
- provide consistent flow control to beer feed line eliminating keg overfill/overfill
- automated trans-membrance pressure control (TMP) for improved biotech batch process control
- nutrient feed to a bioreactor feed ensuring accurate control and tight shutoff of sanitary slurry process fluids
- water-for-injection (WFI) back pressure sanitary control valve with contamination prevention and high flow capacity
Control valves are used in pipelines to provide flow, pressure, temperature and liquid level control of gases, steam, water, chemicals or hydrocarbons in industrial process and hazardous area located pipes.