Rotronic LDP-FCPB1 Low Dew Point Measurement Chamber
The LDP-FCPB1 measurement chamber has a defined air flow rate and a quick connector for optimum dew point measurement in POM and the base unit can be used for customisation.
Typical applications of the Rotronic HC2-LDP low dew point probe include being used in compressed air systems, refrigeration driers and adsorption driers.
Rotronic HC2-LDP Low Dew Point Probe – Key Features
- Highly accurate dew point and temperature measurement
- Withstands pressures up to 100 bar
- HYGROMER® LDP-1 sensor element
- Excellent repeatability
- Trace moisture monitoring at low limits
- With the latest AirChip4000 measurement technology
- Compatible with HF5 / HF8 / PF4 transmitters and HP22 / HP23 handhelds
Rotronic LDP-FCPB1 Technical Specifications
|Dimensions||40 x 106mm|
|Weight||140g / 100g|
|Pressure Resistance||16 bar|
|Air Flow||1 l/min at 8 bar (LDP-FCB1)|
Compressed air fitting DN 7.2 (only LDP-FC)
2 x G 1/4“ thread (only LDP-MC)
|Housing||Base Unit: POM
Brass (fixed valve / quick connector)
View the current Rotronic catalogue :
HUMIDITY, DEW POINT, FLOW, PROCESS PRESSURE, CARBON DIOXIDE & TEMPERATURE MEASUREMENT
T&D distribute Rotronic probes, instruments, transmitters, data loggers, indicators and sensors for the measurement of dew point, flow, air velocity, process pressure, carbon dioxide and temperature. Click an icon for further information…..