Water Heaters | ATEX Zone 1 & Zone 2 Hazardous Area Heaters
Explosive Atmospheres & Hazardous Area Electrical Heating Products
Thorne & Derrick International are leading stockists and suppliers of IECEx & ATEX certified hazardous area electrical heating equipment to the UK and global oil, gas, petrochem and explosive atmosphere industries – this includes EXHEAT water heaters for Zone 1 and Zone 2 hazardous areas.
Hazardous area water heaters provide flameproof and explosion proof water heating suitable for use in Zone 1 and Zone 2 certified hazardous areas certified according to the ATEX Directive – the range also includes water calorifiers.
Certified to international hazardous area standards, including ATEX, the range of water heaters from EXHEAT provide small point of use up to large bulk water storage heating.
Heating Water In Hazardous Areas
The range of hazardous area water heaters are manufactured with different types of heating elements to cover a wide range of applications – types of heating element are a rod type, removable core and a removable cartridge element. Typical applications for the range of EXHEAT hazardous area heaters include laboratories, washrooms on petrochem installations, offshore installations and chemical plants.
ZONE 1 & ZONE 2 Water Heaters
EXHEAT HEATERS PRODUCT RANGE
EXHEAT offers a wide range of calorifiers and storage water heaters – this includes small point of use water heaters suitable for hazardous areas and potentially explosive atmospheres to vented or unvented bulk storage water heaters. Our Engineering Department can design and deliver bespoke heating and pumping calorifier heaters specifically designed for installation in a particular building or offshore module. Thorne & Derrick working with EXHEAT is able to supply storage water heaters for use in safe or hazardous areas and can supply safe or hazardous area heaters for existing water tanks – certified according to ATEX and IECEx classifications.
|EXHEAT FP-RCH Flameproof Storage Heaters||EXHEAT FP-U Flameproof Bulk Water Boiler||EXHEAT HEWL ATEX Water Line Heater|
|EXHEAT HFW Water Line Heater||EXHEAT MLH Water Line Heater||EXHEAT RFA-OS Flameproof Over Sink Heaters|
EXHEAT Industrial offers fast-track electrical heating and process solutions suited to the diverse requirements of the industrial, non-hazardous and hazardous area industry sectors – providing the most extensive range of engineered electrical heating systems including:
- Hazardous area air warmers, enclosure heaters and industrial convector and fan heaters
- Space heaters, radiators, convector and fan-type heaters designed for smaller enclosures/cabinets or larger room/containers
- Immersion heaters for direct immersion into process fluids – rod/hairpin, ceramic core or cartridge-type heating elements
- Line heaters providing clean, safe and efficient heating for bulk liquid (corrosive/non-corrosive) flow applications in hazardous areas
- Weatherproof and flameproof industrial sensors/controls and thermostats integrated with EXHEAT heaters
- Industrial, baptistery and portable immersion heaters
- Heating elements (rod, cartridge and core type)
- Flameproof instrument housing and transmitters
- ATEX Zone 1 Zone 2 (Gas) & Zone 21 22 (Dust) Explosive Atmospheres
- Also | ATEX Fans (Portable Ventilation)
Thorne & Derrick | Experts in Equipment for Explosive Atmospheres
Specialist Distributors of Hazardous Area & Explosion Proof Equipment with IECEx & ATEX Certifications to the onshore and offshore oil, gas, petrochemicals and process industries.
Key Product Categories: Control Panels | Plugs & Sockets | Isolators | Enclosures & Junction Boxes | Lighting | Control Stations | Motor Starters | Heat Trace Cables & Systems | Gas Detection & Detectors | Fire Detection & Detectors | Heat Detectors