Hazardous Area Zone 2 Lighting ATEX Certified
T&D are Specialist Distributors of Hazardous Area Lighting suitable for both Zone 1 and Zone 2 potentially explosive atmospheres – we service UK and international projects in the oil, gas, petrochem and general hazardous area industries.
Working closely with leading manufacturers we provide a hazardous area lighting consultancy service, lighting scheme design, product specification and competitive supply of Zone 2 Lighting.
Zone 2 Hazardous Area lighting
A hazardous area location in which an explosive atmosphere consisting of a mixture with air of flammable substances in the form of gas, vapour or mist is not likely to occur in normal operation but, if it does occur, persists for a short period only – explosive atmosphere between 1 and 10 hrs/yr.
- Zone 2 LED Light Fitting Hazardous Area ATEX Certified – Petrel XN
- Zone 2 Fluorescent Hazardous Area Lighting ATEX Certified – Petrel EXEN
- Zone 2 Floodlight Hazardous Area Lighting ATEX Certified – Petrel ZT
- Zone 2 Bulkhead Hazardous Area Lighting ATEX Certified – Petrel DN
- Zone 2 Submersible Bulkhead Hazardous Area Lighting ATEX Certified – Petrel 457
Visit Hazardous Area Zone 1 Lighting for further information about ATEX Certified lighting. See the product sections below for the complete range of Hazardous Area Zone 2 Lighting.
Looking for Zone 2 Lighting?
T&D Hazardous Area Sales Team can provide expert technical support and lighting specification guidance for Zone 2 potentially explosive atmospheres – linear, floodlight, bulkhead and well glass type lights are available in LED and conventional versions for Zone 2 hazardous areas.