Micronics Portaflow PF440IP Portable Clamp-on Flow Meter
Clamp-on Flow Meters
Micronics Portaflow PF440IP portable clamp-on flow meters provide simple, accurate flow measurement from outside the pipe – PF44IP flow meter provides the user with quick and precise flow measurement using DPS measurement technique.
The flow meter is compact, rugged and reliable with IP67 case and IP68 transducers – sustained performance for industrial and hostile measurement and metering of external flow and submerged transducer applications for periods up to 4 months with 1 hour interval logging.
Micronics Portaflow PF440IP
flow meter specification
- Carry Case: PF440IP is supplied in a hard wearing IP67 case
- ‘B’ Transducers: 50mm OD to 2000mm OD pipe, IP68 rated
- Flow Velocity Range: 0.1m/s to 10m/s. Bi-directional subject to pipe size
- Accuracy: -/+ 0.5% to 3% dependent on flow and pipe size
- Turndown Ratio: 200:1
- Transducer Operating Temp: -20°C to +135°C
- Outputs: Isolated 0/4 – 20mA; USB, 5v pulse @ 1 pulse/sec max
- Data Logging: 198,000 data points. Up to 20 named recording blocks. Data displayed locally in text or graph format. Real time or stored. Can be downloaded via USB port to Windows based PC.
- Battery Life: >150hrs with continuous measurement and can be programmed to take intermittent readings at intervals of up to 1 hour enabling the meter to operate on its internal batteries for up to 4 months on a continuous basis
Micronics PF440IP Portable Clamp-on Flow Meter
PF440IP flow meter measures liquid flow for pipe ranges 50-2000mm with 4-20mA output – ultrasonic flow meter for external applications including HVAC, check system meters, pumps, boiler testing, leak detection, filter sizing, heavy fuel oil metering and ultrapure water measurement.
FLOW METER APPLICATIONS
- Diesel & Fuel Oils
- Hydraulic Oil
- Cooling Water
- River Water
- Potable Water
FLOW METER INDUSTRIES
- Food & Beverage
- Petrochemical (Contact T&D for Hazardous Area Flow Meters)
- Power Generation
- Energy Management
- Building Services
FLOW METER USES
- Hydraulic System Testing
- Fire System Testing
- Clean In Place Evaluation
- Balancing Systems
- Condensate Measurement
- Heavy Fuel Oil Metering
- Ultrapure Water Metering & Measurement
- Filter Sizing
- Leak Detection
- Boiler Testing
- Pump Verification
- Check System Meters
T&D the Metering Specialists distribute Water, Gas, Energy & Heat Meters – this includes leading brands such as Itron Gas Meters, Elster Water Meters and KROHNE Process Flow Meters. T&D’s ranges of Water Meters include mechanical, electromagnetic, ultrasonic, clamp on and insertion type meters.
➡ Did you know? ASCO solenoid valves provide flow control of oil, gas, air, steam and water. Contact T&D Sales.