Micronics U3000/4000 Flow Meters (Clamp-on Flow Meter Fixed – Liquid Flow Monitoring)
Clamp-on Flow Meters
Micronics U3000/U4000 flow meters are part of a range of fixed clamp-on flow meters that offer a welcome alternative to cutting pipes as this flow meter enables low cost flow measurement from outside the pipe.
Micronics U3000/U4000 clamp-on flow meters provide accurate readings for liquids with the addition of an energy calculator both meters can be converted into heat meters.
The Ultraflo flow meters are a cost effective, compact, rugged and reliable solution making the U3000/U4000 suitable for industrial environments where high performance is required. The U3000/U4000 both have CE approval and are non-invasive for measuring liquid flows in industrial applications.
Micronics U3000/U4000 flow meters specification
- Accuracy: +/- 0.5% to +/- 3% depending on pipe size for flow rate > 0.2m/s
- Enclosure: The U3000/U4000 enclosure is IP65 rated
- ‘A’ Transducers: 13mm OD to 115mm OD pipes
- ‘B’ Transducers: 50mm OD to 2000mm OD pipes
- Optional Transducers: For pipes 1500mm up to 5000mm
- Transducer Operating Temp: ‘A’&‘B’ -20°C to +135°C
- Outputs: Opto Isolated 0/4 –20mA; RS 232/USB (U4000 ONLY); Pulse Output – Programmable Pulse Width from 2ms – 500ms; Two programmable Alarms-High/Low flow, Volume or error
- Data Logger (U4000 ONLY): Built in data logger with 200,000 data points which can be configured to log flow rate and/or total flow. Real time or stored data can be displayed locally in text or graph format, and downloaded via RS232 or USB port to Windows based PC
Micronics U3000/U4000 Flow Meters
Clamp-on ultrasonic Flow Meter
Portable heat meters with non-invasive sensing and a pulse output are available for use with Micronics U3000, U4000, PF330 and PF220 flow meters – KwH total, instant energy, volume and temperature readings provided. Micronics U3000/U4000 meters provide optimised reliability, minimal maintenance for measuring flow accurately using clamp-on ultrasonic technology.
FLOW METER APPLICATIONS
- Hot Water
- Chilled Water
- Potable Water
- Demineralised Water
- River Water
- Hydraulic Oil
- Diesel and Fuel Oils
- Petroleum Products
FLOW METER INDUSTRIES
- Food & Beverage
- Petrochemical (Contact T&D for Hazardous Area Flow Meters)
- Power Generation
- Energy Management
- Building Services
FLOW METER USES
- Hot Water Metering & Flow Measurement
- Flow Measurement For Heat Metering
- Chilled Water Metering & Flow Measurement
- Flow Measurement For Chilled Water Energy Metering
- Potable Water Metering & Flow Measurement
- Process Water Metering & Flow Measurement
- Ultrapure Water Measurement
T&D the Metering Specialists distribute Water, Gas, Energy & Heat Meters – this includes leading brands such as Itron Gas Meters, Elster Water Meters and KROHNE Process Flow Meters. T&D’s ranges of Water Meters include mechanical, electromagnetic, ultrasonic, clamp on and insertion type meters.
➡ Did you know? ASCO solenoid valves provide flow control of oil, gas, air, steam and water. Contact T&D Sales.