Wolf ATEX Zone 0 Flood Banks – Zone 0 Hazardous Area Floodlight
Hazardous Area Floodlights
Wolf XT-602 | Wolf XT-604 | Wolf XT-606
Floodlights for Zone 0 Hazardous Area Lighting
Wolf Zone 0 Floodbanks are ATEX certified floodlights for safe use in hazardous area Zone 0 (Gas, Vapour & Mist Explosive Atmospheres) – T&D are Approved Distributors for the Wolf Lighting including handlamps, torches, headtorches and floodlights.
Wolf ATEX Zone 0 Flood Bank stands incorporate the Wolflite XT zone 0 handlamps and are available in 2, 4 or 6 configurations. The stands can be positioned on level ground or mounted on a tripod to change the light direction to the required working area.
All floodlights are made from stainless steel and each stand includes handlamp holders with ‘snap-in/snatch-out’ function for quick release but secure retention and allows the bank of handlamps to be manually tilted and locked in position.
The handlamps can be removed from the stand in the Zone 0 hazardous area and used for close inspection work or in confined space and difficult to reach areas locations.
ATEX Floodlights For Hazardous Areas
Wolf ATEX Flood Banks provides reliable and versatile hazardous area lighting according to both ATEX Directive and IECEx standards – the floodlights utilise LED technology as a light source and are used for safe lighting in hazardous area Zones 0, Zones 1 and Zones 2 (potentially explosive gas) with T4 temperature classification.
ATEX & IECEx Certified For Explosive Atmospheres
An overview of the Wolf ATEX Flood Bank range to provide temporary lighting in explosive atmospheres::
- Wolf XT-602 ATEX Flood Bank Zone 0
- Wolf XT-604 ATEX Flood Bank Zone 0
- Wolf XT-606 ATEX Flood Bank Zone 0
- ATEX Certification (XT-75 Handlamp): II 1GD Ex ia IIC T4 Ga IP67 Ex ia IIIB T185°C Db (Temperature ambient -30°C to +40°C)
- Hazardous Area Zone 0, 1 & 2 Gas Groups IIA, IIB & IIC
- Temperature Classification (Gas) T4 | See more information about T Class Ratings
- Maximum Surface Temperature (Dust) 185ºC
- More Technical Information Hazardous Area Zones
Wolf ATEX Zone 0 Flood Banks floodlights
- ATEX and IECEx certified floodlights for use in Zone 0, 1 and 2 hazardous areas
- Incorporates Wolflite XT Rechargeable Zone 0 Handlamps (XT-75)
- Ultra bright high power LED light up to 2,100 lumens
- Configuration of 2, 4 or 6 handlamps per bank
- Mountable on tripod (available separately) or positioned at ground level
- Spot and flood switchable beam options
- Up to 6 hours (full power) / 12 hours (powersave) duration
- Built in state of charge indication for each lamp
- IP67 dust and watertight flood bank
- Mains chargers supplied and charging to be carried out in safe area only
ATEX Certified Floodlights
Zone 0 Hazardous Areas
- Zone 0 hazardous area
- See below table for ATEX Certification details including T-Rating, Gas Groups and Zone locations
The Wolf ATEX Flood Bank range are floodlights manufactured by Wolf Safety Lamp to provide lighting in Zone 0, Zone 1, Zone 2 hazardous areas – the LED floodlights are for use in potentially explosive atmospheres according to the ATEX Directive.
Wolf ATEX ZONE 0 FLOOD BANKS Technical Information
The following table explains the technical specification differences for the Wolf ATEX Flood Bank range of floodlight – should you require support or advice on selecting the correct hazardous area floodlight please do not hesitate to contact us.
|Wolf ATEX Zone 0 Flood Banks Part Reference||Wolf XT-602||Wolf XT-604||Wolf XT-606|
|Floodlights Description||ATEX Zone 0 Flood Bank|
|Handlamp Configuration||x 2||x 4||x 6|
|Stand Material||Stainless Steel|
|Handlamp Holder Material||Impact Resistant Thermoplastic, Electrostatic Non-Hazardous
|Dimensions||340 mm L x 197 mm W x 451 mm H||340 mm L x 352 mm W x 451 mm H||340 mm L x 507 mm W x 451 mm H|
|Weight – Stand/Holders Only||2.6 Kg||3.6 Kg||4.5 Kg|
|Weight – With Handlamps||5 Kg||8.4 Kg||11.7Kg|
|Total Light Output||700lms||1400lms||2100lms|
|Handlamps & Chargers||Includes Stand with Handlamp Holders only attached, Wolflite XT Rechargeable Zone 0 Handlamps (XT-75) and a separate Quick Charger with Mains Adaptor 100-254V AC (XT-200H – for use in safe area only) for each handlamp.|