Hazardous Area ATEX Zone 1 & Zone 2 – Wolf Floodlights & Worklights
◊ Wolf Floodlights ◊
T&D are Main Distributors for Wolf Hazardous Area Lighting – this includes the complete range of hazardous area Wolf Floodlights & Worklights forming part of their portable and temporary lighting range. The floodlights and worklights are certified according to ATEX for safe use in hazardous areas Zone 1 & Zone 2 (Gas)
Floodlights & Worklights
Hazardous Area ZONE 1 & zone 2
Wolf Floodlights & Worklights
- ATEX approved floodlights for Zone 1 & 2 explosive gas and dust atmospheres (Wolf ATEX Flood Banks certified for Zone 0)
- High power white LED beam with flood of lower level fringe light
- Robust durable construction
- Built in state of charge LED indication
- Battery and rechargeable options
wolf ATEX WORKLITE
- Floodlights & Worklights Models: Wolf WL-70, WL-80, WL-85 & WL-80MOD
- Hazardous Area Gas Zone: 1 and 2
- Hazardous Area Dust Zone: 21 and 22
- Power: Battery and Rechargeable
- Light: LED
Wolf ATEX ZONE 0 FLOOD BANKS
- Floodlights & Worklights Models: Wolf XT-602, XT-604 & XT-606
- Hazardous Area Gas Zone: 0, 1 and 2
- Power: Rechargeable
- Light: LED
Wolf airlamps, torches, handlamps, headlamps, floodlights and tank lighting – portable ‘Ex’ lighting equipment for hazardous area locations (Zone 1 & Zone 2 Gas and Zone 21 & Zone 22 Dust) and potentially explosive atmospheres.
➡ For further information, technical specifications and hazardous area ATEX certificates, please see the Wolf Floodlight & Worklight product sections below. Visit portable and temporary lighting for more information about the full range of Wolf Lighting products.
Portable & Temporary Hazardous Area Lighting
When clear vision and brilliant LED light is required in hazardous area locations or confined spaces with potentially explosive atmospheres, Wolf Safety lights provide bold, bright and unfailing portable and temporary lighting. Since 1912, Wolf has been trusted to light the world’s most hazardous and hostile environments – with ATEX & IECEX certified portable lights to provide safe lighting in explosive atmospheres.
Thorne & Derrick are hazardous area lighting specialists stocking a complete range of portable and permanent fixed lighting including both fluorescent and LED technology in standard linear light fittings, wellglass, high bay and floodlight design certified by ATEX for both Zone 1 and Zone 2 hazardous areas.