ATEX Floodlight (Crane) | Zone 2 Floodlight LED Hazardous Area Lighting
Zone 2 Hazardous Area
LED Floodlight (Crane)
➡ View our complete range of Zone 2 Crane Floodlights manufactured by Raytec and certified according to the ATEX Directive to provide safe and reliable hazardous area lighting in potentially explosive atmospheres in both onshore and offshore locations.
➡ See also Zone 1 Floodlights.
Raytec SPARTAN Crane is a globally certified (ATEX, IEC Ex & EAC) range of LED floodlights designed for all Zone 2 and Zone 22 hazardous area lighting environments.
- Ultra Long Life LED Floodlight
- High Lumen Light Output LED
- Certification: ATEX and IEC Ex rated for Zone 2, Zone 22 Gas and Dust, and UL/CSA inc. C1D2
Zone 2 Floodlights ATEX Rating: ATEX and IEC Ex rated for Gas & Dust Explosive Atmospheres
Hazardous Area Rating: Zone 2 – Gas & Dust
Zone 2 Gas
- II 3 G D
- Ex ec mc op is IIC T4 Gc
- Ta= Up to -10°C to +55°C
T4 T5 T6 Temperature Ratings are available.
Zone 22 Dust
- Ex tb op is IIIC T82°C Dc
- Ta= Up to -10°C to +55°C IP66/IP67
- Certification: ATEX and IEC Ex rated for Zone 2 and 22 Gas and Dust, and UL/CSA inc. C1D2 and ABS
- Angles: 10×10° as standard 35×10°/ 60×25°/ 80×30°/ 120×50° elliptical and 30°, 50° and 120° circular options available
- Input: Mains Voltage 110-254V 50/60 Hz AC only
- Low Voltage Option 18-48V AC/ 18-69V DC and Extra Low Voltage Option 12V AC/DC
- Beam Shape: Elliptical or Circular
- Beam Angle System: VARIO interchangeable lens system (elliptical) / Fixed (circular)
- Consumption: 136W
- LED Type: PLATINUM Elite SMT LEDs
- Number of LEDs: 48
- Power Output: Up to 10,000lm
- Wavelength: White-Light (6,000K+)
- IP Rating: IP66 and IP67
- Temperature Range: -10° to +55°
LED Floodlights Zone 2
Hazardous Area LED Lighting
Zone 2 hazardous area lighting products are manufactured in the UK by Raytec and are ATEX and IEC Ex approved and supplied with a 5 year warranty – a full family of ATEX lighting products includes SPARTAN Flood, Linear, Bulkhead, High Bay and Crane Floodlights for Zone 2.
LED floodlights provide high performance, high specification, hazardous area lighting delivering world class leading performance and reliability and compliance with international classifications including ATEX and IEC Ex.
Zone 22/22 ATEX and IEC Ex LED Crane Floodlights
|SPARTAN Zone 2/22 Flood Crane FL48C|
|Circular Beam Pattern|
|SPZ-FL48C-W-1010||SPARTAN Flood Crane 48 LED, Zone 2/22, White-Light 10°x10° beam|
Spartan Flood, The LED Zone 2 Floodlight
Thorne & Derrick, the hazardous area lighting specialists, can provide a Zone 2 lighting scheme utilising LED floodlights tailored to specific application requirements – 2D or 3D lighting designs provide visual representation of the site. The lighting design service will provide recommendations on the product type and number of lights required including the average, maximum and minimum light levels that can be achieved in accordance with ATEX and IEC Ex compliance.
SPARTAN Crane Floodlights are designed for Zone 2 hazardous area environments which require high performance, high reliability and brilliant White-Light illumination.
The Crane Floodlight has been designed by Raytec to light up large and open areas and is supplied with an integral dedicated bracket allowing the beam angle of light to be tilted and easily targeted into the required space.
Raytec’s field-proven, long-life LED technology SPARTAN floodlights are ATEX and IEC Ex approved for all Zone 2 hazardous area lighting applications – watch the video to learn how high lumen output is provided by the latest high performance LED technology delivering low running costs and low energy consumption.