Raytec SPARTAN Lighting | Hazardous Area LED Lighting | Zone 1 Zone 2 ATEX Certified
◊ Raytec Lighting ◊ UK & Export Sales ◊ Technical Support ◊ Best Prices ◊ Stock ◊ Service
➡ Contact Thorne & Derrick Sales Team for the complete range of ATEX Lighting manufactured by Raytec.
LED Lighting for Hazardous Areas
Overview of Raytec SPARTAN Lighting products to provide hazardous area lighting in Zone 1 & Zone 2 with ATEX Certification – the ATEX Lighting product groups are Floodlights, Linear Light Fittings, Bulkheads & High Bay.
SPARTAN is a full range of Ex LED lighting approved for all ATEX and IEC Ex Zone 1 and Zone 2 hazardous area environments, including UL /CSA C1D2 installations. The hazardous area lLED ighting products are designed for the most extreme environments – SPARTAN offers the widest range of Flood, Linear, Bulkhead, Bay and Crane luminaires, with emergency and industrial lighting versions also available.
- Floodlights ATEX | Zone 1 & Zone 2
- Floodlights ATEX Crane | Zone 1 & Zone 2
- Light Fittings ATEX | Zone 1 & Zone 2
- Bulkheads ATEX | Zone 1 & Zone 2
- High Bay Lights ATEX | Zone 1 & Zone 2
- Ex d Flameproof | Ex e Explosion Proof
Specify Raytec SPARTAN Hazardous Area Lighting
- High Performance – latest SMT LED technology delivering hazardous area lighting with high lumen output of up to 9,000 lumens
- Emergency Lighting – SPARTAN is available as emergency light fitting with battery back-up to deliver light when it is needed most, and can even be upgraded to an emergency fitting on site
- Operating Temperatures – suitable for a wide variety of installations from -52°C to + 55°C and rated for T4/T5/T6 environments
- Angle Options – 8 beam patterns from 10° to 120° both circular and elliptical
- Flexible Installation – integrated PSU can be removed and located remotely at ground level for limited access areas. Up to 100m (328ft) away from the light fitting
- Fully Serviceable – modular design and removable PSU and LED modules for easy installation, maintenance and inspection
- Quality Lighting – designed and manufactured in the UK to the highest standards including both ISO9001 & ISO14001. SPARTAN light fittings and fixtures are all provided with an industry leading 5 year warranty
- Energy Efficient & Savings – significant running and maintenance savings compared to traditional fluorescent lighting technology while maximising light output. CoolXtrude thermal technology provides heat dissipation up to 60% better than other LED lights
- Full Lighting Design Service – T&D working with Raytec offer both aa ATEX Certified hazardous area lighting design service and an energy and cost saving report to all customers. Photometric files are also available for SPARTAN light fittings (.ies & .ldt)
- White-Light & Infra-Red – SPARTAN is also available as an Infra-Red light fitting for use with surveillance cameras located in hazardous area workplaces – distances up to 320m (1,050ft)