Hazloc Heaters XDC-01 Explosionproof Disconnect Switch
Hazloc XDC-01 is an explosionproof disconnect switch for hazardous area load isolation or motor control switch applications where the most dependable, trouble-free service is required.
The XDC-01 disconnect switch is also available as a built-in option on all sizes of the Hazloc Heater XEU1 hazardous area heater.
Hazloc Heaters XDC-01
Explosionproof Disconnect Switch Features
- 600 Volt A.C., 50 Amp max, three pole, non-fused switch for maximum versatility
- Robust pistol handle has steel shaft within a steel bushing that can be locked in OFF position
- Bolted, removable cover provides instant access for installation and servicing
- Large enclosure with DIN rail mounting simplifies field wiring
- NEMA Type 7 & 9 enclosure and cover are made of a copper-free aluminium alloy
- Two 1″ NPT & one 3/4″ NPT openings for flexible field wiring (package includes one 3/4″ & one 1″ ex-proof close-up plugs)
- Two internal grounding lugs simplifies field wiring
- Compact design, weighs only 13 lbs (5.9 kg)
Hazardous Area Approvals
- Class I, Divisions 1 & 2, Groups C & D
- Class II, Divisions 1, Groups E, F & G
- Class II, Divisions 2, Groups F & G
- Class III
- Class I, Zones 1 & 2, Groups IIA & IIB, T5
- Electrical Rating: 600V, 50A max
Internal view: showing DIN rail mounted ABB OT63F3 non-fusible, heavy duty, disconnect switch with dual grounding lugs and actuation shaft.
External view: showing pistol handle lock-out feature.
Hazloc heaters | HEATING APPLICATIONS
Hazloc Heaters are global suppliers and manufacturers of industrial and explosion-proof heaters and thermostats for hazardous areas and severe duty locations – this includes industrial heating products for non-hazardous and severe-duty applications. Explosion proof and hazardous area certifications include North American (NEC & CE), International (CENELEC & IEC), European (ATEX) and Russian EAEU (EAC EX).