Insulation Foam Type Silicone Heaters | Valves, Pumps, Flanges & Pipe Heating
Heatfast insulation foam type silicone heaters provide high efficiency thermal insulation to help reduce heat loss from pipes, ‘T’ sections, flanges, valves and pumps.
Bespoke pieces to suit ‘T’ sections, flanges and valves are available as well as straight sections up to 1 metre in length, in standard sizes to suit pipe diameters from 38.1 mm (1.5”) to 152.4 mm (6”).
Silicone rubber products have a high resistance to UV light, oxidation, corona discharge, cosmic radiation, ozone and general weathering.
Typical applications for these silicone heaters include: frost protection, industrial catering, anti-condensation, GRP pipe curing systems, composite repair of aircraft, environmental control or electronics, heat loss prevention and temperature maintenance.
- Low water absorption and dust ingress protection
- Temperature range -60°C – 230°C (250°C intermittent)
- Flame retardant silicone
- Energy savings averaging 63%
- Easy installation of custom silicone heaters to complex applications
- Supplied separate or bonded to the heater
- Option – double sided adhesive
- Bespoke shapes and sizes
- See also Drum Heaters | IBC Heaters
A flame retardant cellular silicone foam construction with a glass reinforced silicone jacket, nickel plated buckle, eyelet and hook fixing for simple installation. Poppers can also be added.
Closed Cell Foam:
– Temperature range -60°C to 230°C
– Thermal conductivity 6.4×10¯²W.m¯¹.K¯¹
– Brittle point: -80°C
– Limiting Oxygen Index: 24.0%
– Radiation Resistance: >10⁵ Grays (10⁷ Rads) typical
|Technical Data||Units||Spec Limits||Typical Value|
|Elongation to Failure||%||15 max||208|