Zone 2 Low Glare LED Floodlight Ex i ATEX IECEx – Abtech Gamma LG Flood/Lowbay
The Abtech Gamma LG Flood/Lowbay is an LED floodlight/lowbay suitable for use in Zone 2 gas, Zone 21 and Zone 22 dust hazardous areas – fully ATEX and IECEx compliant. The Zone 2 LED floodlight utilises high output LED modules that combine to provide a crisp and consistently uniform white light.
Abtech LX2GAM5L57’s glare (excessive contrast in the visual environment) is increasingly being recognised as an important health and safety issue. It can cause eye fatigue and discomfort leading to reduced visual performance.
The luminaire enclosure is constructed from marine grade stainless steel for maximum corrosion resistance and is designed to operate at a wide range of ambient temperatures (-50 to +55 degrees C). The hazardous area floodlight also features a rear-mounted termination enclosure for simple installation.
Designed for the rigours of hazardous area operation, the Gamma LG Flood/Lowbay LED floodlight features built in harmonic and over voltage protection.
Zone 2 LED Floodlight Hazardous Area ATEX IECEx Ex i
- Part Number: Abtech LX2GAM5L57
- Patent pending light guide technology to reduce visual discomfort give superior uniformity of light
- Marine grade stainless steel construction with built in junction box for simple installation
- Control gear with thermal cut-off protection to maintain LED life
- 5-year complete system warranty
- Compact design and flexible mounting allows the Gamma to also be used as a lowbay
|Lighting Type||Zone 2 & 21, 22 LED Floodlight/Lowbay|
|Ingress Protection||IP66/67 to EN60529|
|Ambient Temperature||-50oC to +55oC|
|Material||Stainless steel 316 grade housing, toughened glass window, silicone gaskets and stainless steel fixings|
|Lamp Types||Light emitting diode, pure white (5700K)|
|Colour Rendering Index||> 80|
|LED Life||50,000 hours L70 @ 50°C|
|Cable Entry||2 x M20 clearance holes. Supplied with 1 x Ex plug and 1 x transit plug|
|Terminals||Looping terminal block for up to 4mm2 conductors|
|Control Gear||HF electronic driver with overvoltage and harmonic protection to EN61000-3-2, EN 61000-|
3-3 and EN 61000-4-5
|Orientation||0° to 120°|
|Mounting||Via saddle bracket|
|Supply||110 to 254V 50/60Hz ac|
|Part Number||Colour Temperature (K)||Lumen Output (lm)||Power (W)||Temp Class & Surface Temperature||Weight|
|Tamb 55 ºC||Tamb 40 ºC|
HAZARDOUS AREA CERTIFICATION
Abtech Gamma Flood/Lowbay LED floodlights are certified according to leading hazardous area classifications including:
- Hazardous Area Classification Zone 2, 21 & 22, Gas and Dust
- Type of Explosion Protection Ex nA (non-sparking), Ex tb & Ex tc (Dust)
- Apparatus Coding Ex nA IIC T* Gc, Ex tb IIIC T**°C Db and Ex tc IIIC T**°C Dc
- Certificate Number ATEX 15ATEX3045, 15ATEX4042 / IECEx CML15.0022
T&D, The Explosive Atmosphere Experts, provide a single-source capability for the most extensive range of Electrical, Mechanical, Process & Instrumentation Equipment suitable for hazardous area locations.