Sick PBS Pressure Measurement Sensors
SICK PBS Pressure Measurement Sensors
- Electronic pressure switch with display for monitoring pressure in liquids and gases
- Precise sensor technology with stainless steel membrane
- Integrated process connections manufactured from high-quality stainless steel
- Pressure values indicated on display. Output states are indicated separately via wide-angle LEDs.
- Unit of pressure value in display can be switched
- Min/max memory
- Password protection
SICK PBS – BENEFITS
- Quick and easy setup and operation due to three large pushbuttons and clear display
- Perfect display readability and optimal cable routing due to rotatable housing
- No compromises: Individual solutions through a variety of configurations
- Universal application due to fully welded, highly durable stainless steel membrane
- Saves space and costs: no adapters required due to broad range of standard process connections
- Highly reliable due to application of proven technologies and high-quality materials, water resistance according to IP 65 and IP 67 as well as excellent overpressure safety
- Ultimate system availability: IO-Link enables fast, reliable parameter setting when changing over products
The SICK PBS pressure measurement sensor is an electronic pressure switch, pressure transmitter and display in one and is available with up to two switching output, analog output and IO-Link in a single device.
The PBS pressure sensor has intuitive configuration via three large push buttons and display facilitates operation and the housing can be rotated in two ways allowing for the display and electrical connection to be aligned to match the specific installation situation.
Sick PBS pressure measurement sensor can be utilised in a wide range of applications due to its gauge pressure measuring ranges between 0 bar – 1 bar and 0 bar – 600 bar. Absolute pressure and compound measuring ranges are also available.
The fully welded stainless steel membrane makes it suitable for use with a host of corrosive media. Numerous standard process connections make adaptors redundant in most cases. In addition, a flush-mounted membrane is available for pressure measurement in heterogeneous liquids.
|Device Type||Pressure Switch|
|Measuring range||Gauge Pressure: 0 bar … 1 bar up to 0 bar … 600 bar|
Absolute Pressure: 0 bar … 1 bar up to 0 bar … 25 bar
Compound Pressure: -1 bar … 0 bar up to -1 bar … +24 bar
|Pressure Unit||Bar, MPa, psi and kg/cm²|
|Accuracy||≤ ± 1 % of the span|
|Setting Accuracy of Switching Outputs||≤ ± 0.5 % of span|
|Signal outputs||PNP or NPN switching outputs plus optional IO-Link and analog output|
|Electrical connection||Round Connector M12 x 1|
Pressure measurement in the hydraulic system
The SICK PBS pressure measurement sensort monitors the preset system pressure of the machine.
SICK’s PBT pressure transmitter also measures the pressure that builds up in the closing cylinder of the machine ensuring that the locking force of the tool can be adjusted.
➡ Did you know? T&D Hazardous Area team are trained and certified in the specification and sale of flameproof and explosion-proof equipment, including Crowcon Gas Detectors.