Sick PBT Pressure Measurement Sensors
SICK PBT Pressure Measurement Sensors
- Pressure measurement ranges from 0 bar … 1 bar up to 0 bar … 600 bar
- Relative, absolute, and ± measuring ranges
- Large number of process connections available
- No mechanical moving parts. Hence no wear, fatigue, or maintenance
- Circularly welded, hermetically sealed stainless steel membrane
- Output signal 4 mA … 20 mA, 0 V … 5 V or 0 V … 10 V
- Electrical connection M12 x 1, angled plug (acc. to DIN 175301-803 A) or cable connection
SICK PBT – BENEFITS
- Compact size takes up less space
- Simple and cost-saving installation
- Available in a wide selection of configurations, enabling a perfect match to individual customer requirements
- Robust design enables higher reliability
- Excellent price/performance ratio
The SICK PBT pressure measurement sensor is a universal electronic pressure transmitter used in general industrial applications for pressure measurement of liquid and gaseous fluids.
The Sick PBT is suitable for standard measuring applications in machine and plant engineering, pressure control systems, hydraulics, pneumatics and more and supports a wide variety of configurations for individual customer requirements.
|Device Type||Pressure Transmitter|
|Measuring range||Gauge Pressure: 0 bar … 1 bar up to 0 bar … 600 bar|
Absolute Pressure: 0 bar … 1 bar up to 0 bar … 25 bar
Compound Pressure: -1 bar … 0 bar up to -1 bar … +24 bar
|Pressure Unit||Bar, MPa, psi and kg/cm²|
|Accuracy||≤ ± 1 % of the span|
≤ ± 0.5 % of the span
≤ ± 0.6 % of the span
|Electrical connection||M12 Round Connector x 1, Angled Plug, Cable Connection|
Pressure measurement in the hydraulic cylinder
The Sick PBT pressure transmitter continuously measures the oil pressure in both cylinders of the upper tool during the bending process.
The analog signal is evaluated in the machine controller, which ensures that the correct bending force is used for the workpiece and the cylinders are synchronized.
➡ Did you know? T&D Hazardous Area team are trained and certified in the specification and sale of flameproof and explosion-proof equipment, including Crowcon Gas Detectors.