Sick PHT Pressure Measurement Sensors
SICK PHT Pressure Measurement Sensors
- Robust and precise pressure measurement technology
- Flush-mounted, hermetically sealed stainless steel membrane with roughness Ra < 0.4 μm
- Wetted parts stainless steel 1.4435, housing stainless steel 1.4571
- CIP/SIP resistant
- Large range of hygienic process connectors
- Stainless steel housing with enclosure rating of up to IP 68
- Field housing available (IP 67)
SICK PHT – BENEFITS
- Perfectly suited for demanding hygienic applications in the food and beverage, pharmaceutical and cosmetics industries
- Safe hygienic operation through EHEDG and 3-A certifications
- High reliability due to robust design and use of high-grade materials
- Withstands CIP/SIP, ensuring high system availability and reliability
- Transmitter housing is easily cleaned
- Versatile configurability optimises solutions
The Sick PHT pressure measurement sensor is a pressure transmitter which is ideal for demanding hygienic applications in the food and beverage, pharmaceutical and cosmetics industries and has flush-mounted stainless steel membranes and a large range of hygienic process connectors.
The Sick PHT is available with enhanced process temperatures, resistance to corrosive fluids, cavity-free design with hygienically-graded process connections, the PHT is distinguished by its outstanding functionality and certifications issued by EHEDG and 3-A Sanitary Standards, Inc.
|Device Type||Pressure Transmitter|
|Measuring range||Gauge Pressure: 0 bar … 0.25 bar up to 0 bar … 25 bar|
Absolute Pressure: 0 bar … 0.25 bar up to 0 bar … 16 bar
Compound Pressure: -1 bar … 0 bar up to -1 bar … +15 bar
|Pressure Unit||Bar, MPa, psi and kg/cm²|
|Accuracy||≤ ± 0.5 % of the span|
≤ ± 0.25 % of the span
|Electrical connection||Round Connector M12 x 1, Angled Plug, Cable Connection, Field Housing|
Pressure measurement in buffer tanks for filling machines
Maintaining the correct liquid pressure in the buffer tanks is of vital importance in filling machines for carbonated beverages.
The hygienic design and easy cleanability of Sick PHT pressure measurement sensors are key requirements for safe and economic operation of the filling machine.
➡ Did you know? T&D Hazardous Area team are trained and certified in the specification and sale of flameproof and explosion-proof equipment, including Crowcon Gas Detectors.