Sick PAC50 Pressure Measurement Sensors
SICK PAC50 Pressure Measurement Sensors
- Electronic pressure switch for pneumatic applications
- Large display shows system pressure, output states and set switching points
- Three large function keys and intuitive menu navigation
- Measuring range for gauge pressure (vacuum and overpressure)
- Individually programmable switching outputs and optional analog output
- Installation on a mounting rail, wall or in a control panel
SICK PAC50 – BENEFITS
- Bi-color display (green/red) clearly shows the output state to recognize whether the pressure is within the target range
- Quick overview of important system parameters due to advanced display functions
- Intuitive operation allows simple and quick commissioning
- Pressure connections on the back and bottom, various mounting options and configurable output signals provide installation flexibility
- High reliability due to the rugged design (IP 65/IP 67 enclosure rating) and proven technology
- Low storage costs since a few product variants are able to meet a broad range of application requirements
- Reduced downtime when changing the format or replacing the sensor thanks to IO-Link
For improved monitoring of air pressure, the SICK PAC50 pressure measurement sensor offers improved monitoring of air pressure and the large bi-color display allows you to identify from a distance if the pressure falls within the target range. Three large function keys and intuitive menu navigation make operating the PAC50 easy.
The PAC50 pressure sensor has up to two digital switching outputs and an optional analog output in just one device and output signals can be easily adjusted to the available control system.
Using an optional IO-Link, the controller or PLC can quickly and accurately pass the device parameters to the sensor when changing the format or replacing the sensor, which significantly reduces downtime.
The SICK PAC50 is ideal for use in industrial environments due to its waterproof housing with an IP 65/IP 67 enclosure rating.
|Device Type||Pressure Switch|
|Measuring range||Gauge Pressure: –1 bar … 0 bar, –1 bar … +1 bar, 0 bar … +6 bar, 0 bar … +10 bar, –1 bar … 10 bar|
|Accuracy||≤ ± 1.5 % of the span|
|Setting Accuracy of Switching Outputs||≤ ± 0.2 % of span|
|Signal outputs||Configurable switching outputs PNP, NPN or push-pull analog output signal plus optional IO-Link|
|Electrical connection||Round Connector M12 x 1|
Pressure Measurement SENSOR APPLICATIONS
SICK PAC50 Pressure Measurement Sensors enable pressure measurement in industrial applications.
- Compressed-air monitoring and measurement in machines and systems
- Pressure measurement in air and in dry, non-corrosive gases
- Pressure measurement on compressed-air maintenance units
- Vacuum monitoring in handling and robotics applications
Measurement of pneumatic pressure on a meat slicer
It is important to monitor the system pressure in a meat slicer to increase its efficiency and conserve resources. The SICK PAC50 electronic pressure switch is particularly suitable for performing this task.
The device is easy to operate thanks to its three large function keys and large display. The color of the digits on the pressure switch display indicates whether the system pressure is within the target range.
The optional IO-Link interface of the SICK PAC50 reduces downtimes when changing formats and sensors.
➡ Did you know? T&D Hazardous Area team are trained and certified in the specification and sale of flameproof and explosion-proof equipment, including Crowcon Gas Detectors.