Sick PFT Pressure Measurement Sensors
SICK PFT Pressure Measurement Sensors
- Measuring ranges from 0 mbar … 100 mbar up to 0 bar … 600 bar
- Relative, absolute, and ± measuring ranges
- Also available with flush-mounted membrane
- Process temperature up to 150 °C (optional)
- Large number of commonly used process connections
- High shock and vibration resistance
- Accuracy 0.5% or 0.25%
- Output signal 4 mA … 20 mA, 0 V … 5 V or 0 V … 10 V
- Zero and span adjustable
- Round connector M12 x 1, angled plug (DIN 175301-803 A) or cable connection
SICK PFT – BENEFITS
- Reliable and highly accurate measurement technology
- Wide application range
- No mechanical wear, fatigue-proof, maintenance-free as no moving parts
- Simple and cost-saving installation
- Optimal solution for individual requirements due to very versatile configurability
The SICK PFT pressure measurement sensor is an electronic pressure transmitter used for the precision measurement of pressures in liquids and gases and is well suited to solve demanding measurement tasks in industrial applications.
The SICK PFT pressure measurement sensor is available with design variations with extended temperature range, enhanced measurement accuracy, or flush-mounted membrane open up a wide range of applications.
|Device Type||Pressure Transmitter|
|Measuring range||Gauge Pressure: 0 bar … 0.1 bar up to 0 bar … 600 bar|
Absolute Pressure: 0 bar … 0.25 bar up to 0 bar … 25 bar
Compound Pressure: -1 bar … 0 bar up to -1 … +30 bar
|Pressure Unit||Bar, MPa, psi and kg/cm²|
|Accuracy||≤ ± 0.5 % of the span|
≤ ± 0.25 % of the span
|Electrical connection||Round Connector M12 x 1, Angled Plug, Cable Connection|
Pressure monitoring of abrasive media in silicon cutting machine
Thanks to a hermetically sealed stainless steel membrane, the SICK PFT pressure sensor operates in caustic environments with no long-term degradation. There are no moving parts to wear – virtually maintenance free!
➡ Did you know? T&D Hazardous Area team are trained and certified in the specification and sale of flameproof and explosion-proof equipment, including Crowcon Gas Detectors.