Sick PET Pressure Measurement Sensors
SICK PET Pressure Measurement Sensors
- Measuring ranges from 0 bar … 6 bar up to 0 bar … 600 bar
- Various output signals and electrical connections available
- Common process connections available
- High overpressure safety. Pressure peak protection available upon request for selected process connections.
- Circularly welded, hermetically sealed stainless steel membrane
- Stainless steel housing with enclosure rating up to IP 67 (with round connector M12 x 1)
SICK PET – BENEFITS
- The large number of available variants permits adaptation to individual requirements
- Compact dimensions take up less space
- Quick and easy installation saves time
- Manufacturing capabilities that are aligned to OEM demands ensure an excellent price-performance ratio for application-specific solutions
- Wetted parts are made from stainless steel for universal use even with a large variety of corrosive fluids
The Sick PET pressure measurement sensor is a pressure transmitter which is a solution for OEM customers for use in plant engineering and machine building.
The PET sensor is available with a wide range of measuring ranges, process connections, output signals, and electrical connections and is well suited for diverse applications, such as in hydraulics, for pumps and compressors, etc.
Its compact dimensions enable integration in narrow spaces and the circularly welded stainless steel membrane is well suited for a large variety of fluids.
|Device Type||Pressure Transmitter|
|Measuring range||Gauge Pressure: 0 bar … 6 bar up to 0 bar … 600 bar|
Compound Pressure: -1 bar … +5 bar up to -1 bar … +59 bar
|Pressure Unit||Bar, MPa, psi, kPa and kg/cm²|
|Accuracy||≤ ± 1.2 % of the span (at room temperature)|
≤ ± 1.2 % of the span
|Electrical connection||Round Connector M12 x 1, 4-pin Angled Plug according to DIN EN 175301-803 A (without mating connector)|
PRESSURE MEASUREMENT SENSOR APPLICATIONS
SICK PET Pressure Measurement Sensors enable pressure measurement in industrial applications.
- Universal pressure measurement in industrial applications
- Pumps and compressors
Measurement of hydraulic pressure
Sick PET pressure measurement sensors are designed as an OEM product for use in hydraulic applications, such as forage harvesters. The high-volume production provides an optimal cost-benefit ratio, even for tailor-made application-specific solutions.
Thanks to its completely welded, hermetically sealed stainless-steel membrane, high overload resistance and pressure-spike control, the PET is suitable for applications in mobile machines.
➡ Did you know? T&D Hazardous Area team are trained and certified in the specification and sale of flameproof and explosion-proof equipment, including Crowcon Gas Detectors.