Marechal PN7C Plugs – 7 Contacts 25A 500V IP66/67 Multi-Contact Connectors
Marechal PN7C plugs and sockets are compact and watertight and have a rated current of 25A, a maximum voltage of 500V and up to 7 contacts. PN7C plugs and sockets are automatically IP66/IP67 when connected and the socket outlet itself is also watertight when the lid is closed.
PN7C connectors form part of the Marechal range of signal and control plugs – multicontact connectors (5 to 37) with waterproof electrical sockets to IP66/IP67 and IK08 IK09 protection for electrical equipment against external mechanical impacts.
Marechal PN7C Plugs Technical Specification
|Rated Current/Contact (with wiring according to standard)||20A|
|∑ of Currents (Contacts)||≤ 130A|
|IP Protection Lid Closed||IP66/IP67|
|IP Protection Connected Plug||IP66/IP67|
|Shock Resistance||IK08 (Poly casing)|
IK09 (Metal casing)
|Ambient Temperature||-40ºC to +60ºC|
|Flexible Wiring (Min-Max)||1mm² – 4mm²|
|Stranded Wiring (Min-Max)||1mm² – 6mm²|
|Wiring Terminals||Screw type|
Marechal PN7C Plug Polarity Options
Marechal PN7C is available in GRP or Metal with a wide range of voltages and polarity options for both female socket outlets and male inlet plugs:
- 50V, 5P (25A)
- 50V, 6P (16A)
- 50V, 7P (16A)
- 500V, 4P+E (25A) GRP only
- 500V, 5P+E (25A) GRP only
- 500V, 6P+E (16A) GRP only
- 415V, 4P+E (25A) Metal only
- 415V, 5P+E (25A) Metal only
- 415V, 6P+E (16A) Metal only
Marechal PN7C Connectors – Socket Outlets & Inlet Options
|Umax||Polarity||Marechal Socket Outlet (Female) PN7C (16/25A) GRP||Marechal Inlet (Male) PN7C (16/25A) GRP|
Marechal PN7C Plugs & Power Distribution Systems
Marechal PN7C decontactors (plug and socket outlets with integral power switch) are supported by an ancillary range of wall mounting sockets, wall boxes, socket outlets, sleeves, inlets and handles.
iNSTALL & OPERATION Guidelines
- Remove an adequate length of cable outer sheath according to the accessory used.
- Strip conductor insulation of the indicated length (see Table T1).
- For inlets, affix the CE sticker either on the handle or on the box, or near the inlet if semi-flush mounted.
- Insert the colour-coded rings between the inlet/plug top or socket-outlet and its rear accessory.
- The two protrusions of the rings must be positioned on the hinge side for the socket-outlet/connector and on the catch side for the plug/appliance inlet. These rings act as seals.
- The socket-outlet is shielded by a protective lid held in the closed position by a latch. Depress the latch to release the lid.
- To be connected, the Marechal PN7C plug and the socket-outlet must have similar ratings (voltage, current …), and compatible contact configurations.
- To connect, align the plug bayonets with the hollow parts of the socket-outlet (if any, use the two red marks as a visual indication), push the plug in and turn anticlockwise: the circuit is closed.
- To disconnect, push the plug and turn it clockwise to withdraw it. Close the lid. See Figure F1.
Control Stations – Industrial & Hazardous Area (ATEX)
Control stations provide effective remote and local motor control with pushbuttons, visual indicators and circuit control – T&D stock an extensive range of pushbuttons, pilot lights and selector switches suitable for both hazardous and non-hazardous areas.
➡ Emergency Stop ♦ Emergency Power Off ♦ Emergency Stop/Start ♦ Stop Stations ♦ Start Stations ♦ Stop/Start Stations ♦ ATEX Certified ♦ Zone 1 & Zone 2 (Gas Vapour) ♦ Zone 22 Dust – see Hazardous Area Control Stations