Marechal PN12C Plugs – 12 Contacts 16A 500V IP66/67 Multi-Contact Connectors
Marechal PN12C plugs and sockets are compact and watertight and have a rated current of 16A, a maximum voltage of 500V and up to 12 contacts. PN12C plugs and sockets are automatically IP66/IP67 when connected and the socket outlet itself is also watertight when the lid is closed.
PN12C connectors form part of the Marechal range of signal and control plugs – multicontact connectors (5 to 37) with waterproof electrical sockets to IP66/IP67 and IK08 IK09 protection for electrical equipment against external mechanical impacts
Marechal PN12C Plugs Technical Specification
|Permitted Current Range||4-20mA / 16A|
|Rated Current Per Contact (Max)||16A|
|Total Current Carried||≤ 110A|
|Impulse Withstand Voltage||5kV / Pollution degree 3|
|Contact Resistance||< 2mΩ|
|IP Protection Lid Closed||IP66/IP67|
|IP Protection Connected Plug||IP66/IP67|
|Salt, Fog Performance||200 hours minimum connected|
|Resistance To Fluids||Motor oils, petrol, fats, detergents|
|Butt Contacts||Female contacts: copper alloy silver plated / Male contacts: silver-nickel tips|
|Load Cycles||More than 5000 cycles|
|Vibration||Frequency 5-1000Hz, 1g / (90 minutes on each critical frequency) according to IEC 6068-2-6|
|Shock Resistance||IK08 (Poly casing)
IK09 (Metal casing)
|Ambient Temperature||-40ºC to +60ºC|
|Flexible Wiring (Min-Max)||1mm² – 2.5mm²|
|Wiring Terminals||Crimp type terminals (tool optional) or directly soldered|
Marechal PN12C Plug Polarity Options
The PN12C is available in GRP or Metal with 12 contacts for use with a maximum of 480V for both female socket outlets and male inlet plugs.
MARECHAL PN12C CONNECTORS – SOCKET OUTLETS & INLET OPTIONS
|Umax||Contacts||Marechal Socket Outlet (Female) PN12C||Marechal Inlet (Male) PN12C|
Marechal PN12C Plugs & Power Distribution Systems
Marechal PN12C decontactors (plug and socket outlets with integral power switch) are supported by an ancillary range of wall mounting sockets, wall boxes, socket outlets, sleeves, inlets and handles.
iNSTALL & OPERATION Guidelines
- Remove an adequate length of cable outer sheath according to the accessory used.
- Strip conductor insulation of the indicated length (see Table T1).
- For inlets, affix the CE sticker either on the handle or on the box, or near the inlet if semi-flush mounted.
- Insert the colour-coded rings between the inlet/plug top or socket-outlet and its rear accessory.
- The two protrusions of the rings must be positioned on the hinge side for the socket-outlet/connector and on the catch side for the plug/appliance inlet. These rings act as seals.
- The socket-outlet is shielded by a protective lid held in the closed position by a latch. Depress the latch to release the lid.
- To be connected, the Marechal PN12C plug and the socket-outlet must have similar ratings (voltage, current …), and compatible contact configurations.
- To connect, align the plug bayonets with the hollow parts of the socket-outlet (if any, use the two red marks as a visual indication), push the plug in and turn anticlockwise: the circuit is closed.
- To disconnect, push the plug and turn it clockwise to withdraw it. Close the lid. See Figure F1.
Control Stations – Industrial & Hazardous Area (ATEX)
Control stations provide effective remote and local motor control with pushbuttons, visual indicators and circuit control – T&D stock an extensive range of pushbuttons, pilot lights and selector switches suitable for both hazardous and non-hazardous areas.
➡ Emergency Stop ♦ Emergency Power Off ♦ Emergency Stop/Start ♦ Stop Stations ♦ Start Stations ♦ Stop/Start Stations ♦ ATEX Certified ♦ Zone 1 & Zone 2 (Gas Vapour) ♦ Zone 22 Dust – see Hazardous Area Control Stations