Push Button Control Station (Aluminium) Hazardous Area Zone 2 ATEX – Technor CP/EFDCN
Hazardous Area Push Control Station – ATEX Certified
Technor CP/EFDCN (Aluminium)
- Control Station Material: Aluminium with low content of copper
- IP Rating: IP66/IP67
- Ambient Temperature Range: -50°C to +60°C (ATEX), -60°C to +60°C (IECEx)
- Approvals: Certified 03ATEX0009IECEx BKI 15.0002TR CU
- Surface Treatment: Painted by green colour polyurethane painting cycle RAL6003 (other colour available upon request)
- Thread: Metric pitch 1.5, ANSI B1.20.1 NPT, UNI-6125
- Standard Certificate Label: Made by self adhesive UV and corrosion resistant polyester, approved by INERIS Laboratory
- Accessories Available: Internal anticondensate paintingTraffolyte/Stainless steel certificate labelHot deep galvanized steel or Stainless Steel AISI316 stand / canopy.
ATEX Certification Code
- II 2 GD
- Ex d IIC T(*) Gb
- Ex t IIIC T(*) Db IP66
- * T6/T85°C, T5/T100°C, T4/T135°C
Hazardous area control station is designed to meet the requirements for use in industrial plants for indoor and outdoor applications and can be equipped with Ex d IIC certified standard and emergency push buttons, rotating switches, signalling lamps and measurement instruments.
STOP / START CONTROL STATIONS
Hazardous area local control stations and push buttons including emergency stop, start and stop/start configurations are ATEX approved for Zone 1, Zone 2 and Zone 22 – specified to provide machinery control where explosion proof control stations are required for hazardous area industries including oil, gas, petrochem, food and offshore.
T&D distribute a complete range of ATEX Ex d hazardous area isolators for use in Cat II, Zone 1, Zone 2, Zone 21 and Zone 22 hazardous area locations – isolators are housed in cast iron (16A-63A) or cast aluminium (80A-250A).
Technor Hazardous Area Equipment
An overview of Technor Hazardous Area Equipment available from T&D – contact us for competitive prices and delivery on cable glands, flameproof enclosures, visual signals, control stations, lighting and junction boxes.