Wolf WF-350 LinkEx Mobile Lighting Unit – Zone 1, 2, 21 & 22 Hazardous Areas
Hazardous Area Mobile Lighting Unit
Wolf WF-350 LinkEx Mobile Lighting Units are ATEX certified mobile lighting units for safe use in hazardous area Zone 1 & 2 (Gas, Vapour & Mist Explosive Atmospheres) and Zone 21 & 22 (Dust Explosive Atmospheres) – T&D are Approved Distributors for the Wolf Lighting including handlamps, torches, headtorches and floodlights.
The Wolf WF-350 LinkEx Mobile Lighting Unit allows for a flexible and portable method of positioning up to four LinkEx LED Floodlites and can accommodate an ATEX Transformer or Splitter Box to manage the power distribution to the individual lights and is cable powered to run off 100-254V AC or 24V AC/DC voltages.
Two LinkEx LED Floodlites are mounted on height adjustable telescopic poles with a maximum mid light height of 1.7m, and can be raised and lowered and pan a full 360° and another two Floodlites are sited on the upper trolley surface, with a mid light height of 1.1m, with securing pins to prevent any shifting when the trolley is moved.
Wolf Floodlites can also be individually removed and located at ground level, remote from the trolley, to accommodate task requirements and it is ideally suited for inspection, painting, maintenance and testing applications requiring high power task lighting which is not only flexible but can be easily moved and positioned.
ATEX Mobile Lighting Unit For Hazardous Areas
Wolf ATEX WR-350 LinkEx mobile lighting unit provides reliable and versatile hazardous area lighting according to both ATEX Directive and IECEx standards – the mobile lighting units utilise LED technology as a light source and are used for safe lighting in hazardous area Zones 1 and Zones 2 (potentially explosive gas) and Zones 21 and Zones 22 dust atmospheres with T4 temperature classification.
Wolf WF-350 Linkex Mobile Lighting Unit ATEX
- Manoeuvrable and flexible task lighting solution
- Quick and easy positioning of four Wolf LinkEx™ LED Floodlites
- Delivers a total of 13,200 lumens of panoramic illumination
- ATEX certified mobile lighting unit for Zone 1 potentially explosive gas, vapour, mist and dust atmospheres
- Runs off voltages of 100 to 254V AC or 24V AC/DC
- Accommodates an ATEX Transformer or Splitter Box
- Two floodlites on height adjustable telescopic poles
- Two floodlites relocatable to ground level
- Constructed of stainless steel with anti-static non-marking lockable castors
- Temperature Classification T4 | See more information about T Class Ratings
- More Technical Information Hazardous Area Zones
ATEX Certified Mobile Lighting Unit
Zones 1, 2, 21 & 22 Hazardous Areas
- Zone 1 & Zone 2 Gas
- Zone 21 & Zone 22 Dust
- See below table for ATEX Certification details including T-Rating, Gas Groups and Zone locations
The Wolf ATEX WF-350 range are mobile lighting units manufactured by Wolf Safety Lamp to provide lighting in Zone 1, Zone 2, Zone 21 or Zone 22 hazardous areas – the LED mobile lighting units are for use in potentially explosive atmospheres according to the ATEX Directive.
WOLF WF-350 LinkEx Mobile Lighting Unit ATEX
The following table explains the technical specification differences for the Wolf ATEX WF-350 LinkEx range of mobile lighting units – should you require support or advice on selecting the correct hazardous area mobile lighting units please do not hesitate to contact us.
|Wolf Product Reference||Wolf WF-350|
|Product Description||Wolf LinkEx Mobile Lighting Unit|
|Wheels||4 x Anti-Static Non-Marking Rubber Wheels (x 2 Lockable)|
|Dimensions||L 900mm x W 600mm x H 983mm (Trolley Upper Surface to Ground)
/ Max 2000mm (From Highest Point to Ground)
/ Min 1840mm (When Telescopic Poles Lowered)
Mid Light Height
Light on Upper Surface – 1100mm
Light on Telescopic Pole Max – 1770mm
|Weight||100kg (including light, power distribution unit and cabling)|