ATEX & IECEx Shot Blasting Torch | NEW Wolf M-485 Blastlite
Published 23 Jul 2020
ATEX & IECEx Shot Blasting Torch
Hazardous Area Portable & Temporary Lighting
Wolf M-485 Blastlite Torch
uploaded by Natalie Lundie | Supply Chain: Marketing Lead with Thorne & Derrick International
Thorne & Derrick are Main Distributors for the Wolf Safety Lamp range of portable and temporary lighting for hazardous area and explosive atmospheres – a complete range of lighting products are available certified according to ATEX for safe use in hazardous areas Zone 1 & Zone 2 (Gas) and Zone 21 & Zone 22 (Dust).
The Wolf M-485 Blastlite provides a powerful, safe and cost effective ATEX and IECEx certified lighting solution for shot blasting applications. Designed to take full advantage of the powerful ATEX and IECEx Zone 0 certified M-85 Midi Torch which has an impressive light output figure of up to 210 lumens – the Blastlite’s tightly focused white beam cuts through dust and spray improving visibility and resulting in more precise blasting and a higher quality finish. By reducing the need to constantly stop and re-assess the surface, you will save time and increase productivity.
Wolf M-485 Blastlite
Contact us for price, stock and technical support about Wolf-M485 Blastlite:
ATEX & IECEx Shot Blasting Torch
Feature & Benefits
- ATEX and IECEx lighting solution for shot blasting applications with poor visibility
- Up to 210 lumens supplied by the M-85 Midi Torch:
- Tight focussed beam cuts through dust for greater accuracy as you work
- Increased efficieny due to fewer stops to check the work area
- Better quality and portable lighting results
- Blastlite is robust, replaceable and recyclable lens protects the torch lens from accidental blowback
- Quick and easy to attach and detach
- Cost effective alternative to using cable powered lighting in hazardous area locations
- Ultra lightweight torch
- Spares readily available
- Readily available primary cell power source – 4 X AA cells
- Quick and easy to change batteries
The Wolf M-485 Blastlite is available as a complete package including the torch, or you can use any existing M-80 or M85 and purchase the accessories separately.
- M-485: Blastlite – contaning 1 X M-85 Torch; 1 X Blastlite bracket; 1 X lens ring; 1 X replaceable glass lens; 2 X cable ties
- M-480: Blastlite bracket kit – containing 1 X Blastlite bracket; 1 X lens ring; 1 X replaceable glass lens; 2 X cable ties
- M-482: 1 X Blastlite lens ring
- M-486/5: 5 X Blastlite glass lens
The Wolf Blastlite is suitable for use on 58mm nozzle or hose.
- Confined Spaces | Light, Power, Heat & Ventilation for Explosive Atmospheres
- Gas Detection In Confined Spaces – The Risks & Detection of Flammable Gases
- Crowcon Gas-Pro Gas Detector – Confined Spaces Multigas Detector
- Tank Cleaning | ATEX Portable Light, Power & Heat For Hazardous Areas
- Portable & Temporary Lighting for Hazardous Area & Explosive Atmospheres
EXPERTS IN EQUIPMENT FOR EXPLOSIVE ATMOSPHERES
leaders in ATEX Innovation To The Hazardous Area Industries
Thorne & Derrick are leaders in the development and distribution of Product Innovations that deliver significant improvements to clients plant, people and operational safety in the explosive atmosphere industries.
Your proactive problem solvers experienced in succession planning for the replacement of obsolete, non-conformant and legacy equipment in hazardous areas.
Your first-choice provider of innovative and competitive solutions to ensure ATEX & IECEx Compliance for Hazardous Area Electrical, HVAC & Process Instrumentation Equipment to UK and international projects.
Control Panels | Plugs | Isolators | Enclosures & Junction Boxes | Lighting | Control Stations | Motor Starters | Heat Trace | Gas Detection | Flame Detection | Process Instrumentation | Process Heating | Ventilation Fans | Security Access Control
Follow our Showcase Page on LinkedIn to receive hazardous area product innovations, industry news, whitepapers, videos, technical tips and training webinars for professionals involved in the explosive atmosphere industries.
- ATEX & IECEx Shot Blasting Torch NEW Wolf M-485 Blastlite Size: 326.15 KB