Portable & Temporary Lighting for Hazardous Area & Explosive Atmospheres
Published 02 Jan 2020
uploaded by Chris Dodds | Sales & Marketing Manager with Thorne & Derrick International
Welcome to the latest issue of Wolf Safety’s Distributor update from Thorne & Derrick – as Main UK Distributor for Wolf Safety Lamp together we share information on new lighting product developments and existing product updates for the hazardous area industries and those requiring portable or temporary lighting in potentially explosive atmospheres.
Wolf LINKEX WF-250XL LED Floodlite
Dazzled by floodlight glare in a pitch-black tank?
Wolf have developed the ideal solution – the new Wolf WF-250XL LED Floodlite is an easily portable LED task floodlight, designed to deliver just the right amount of illumination to provide confined space lighting in hazardous area locations.
Wolf LINKEX WF-250XL
Features & Benefits
- Light output – HV 4,334 lumens (at source), 3,189 lumens (emitted)
- Light output – LV 4,224 lumens (at source), 3,065 lumens (emitted)
- LinkEx™ capable – both LV and HV lighting units can be fitted with linkable sockets
- Complementary product to existing range of LinkEx™ LED Temporary area lighting system
- SOVI™ – Wolf’s unique Safe Optimal Voltage Indicator system
- Safe to 0 volts – both LV and HV units are certified safe down to 0 volts
- Small, lightweight (5.4kg excluding cable) + compact – easy to carry and direct the light
- Marine grade aluminium enclosure
- Toughened, scratch, impact and chemical resistant glass lens
- 316 stainless steel frame
- Easy to clean and doesn’t harbour dirt
- IP66/67 dust and watertight
Wolf TR-65 Zone 0 Compact LED Torch
See the power!
In January, Wolf Safety Lamp will be launching their new high performance, right angle multi-functional TR-65 ATEX torch. With a market leading peak tested light output of 300 lumens, no safety torch shines more brightly!
Hazardous Area Zone 0/21 & IP67
3 Power Modes
- Maximum – 300 lumens/6 hours duration
- Medium – 150 lumens/14 hours duration
- Low – 30 lumens/159 hours duration
Battery Level Indicator & Beam Dip
Low Battery Cut-off Feature
Wolf TR-60 Single Power Mode – 260 lumens
Hazardous Area Zone 1/21 Available
Wolf WL-50 ATEX & IECEx LED Mini Worklite
In March, Wolf Safety Lamp will launch their new mini, battery powered Worklite, the WL-50
The Wolf WL-50 has been very enthusiastically received at recent exhibitions and shows.
- 3,100 lumens output (emitted)
- Zone 1/21 hazardous areas
- Up to 10 hours duration
- Light weight – approximately 9kgs
- Deep discharge protection
- Multiple mounting accessories
Obsolete Wolf Safety Lamp Lighting Products
Airturbo Lamps – when the limited stocks of Airturbo Airlamps are sold they will be discontinued. The remaining stock available will be supplied on a first come first served basis from Thorne & Derrick.
Wolf Toplites – similarly, when the current supply of Wolf Toplites is sold, they too will be discontinued. Again, stock will be supplied on a first come first served basis from us.
Flameproof Leadlamps – flameproof type leadlamps are now discontinued, with no stock available.
For new replacement products please contact our Sales Team.
Portable Lighting for hazardous areas
Wolf Safety Lamp lighting ranges include an extensive range of ATEX and IECEx certified portable lighting for safe use in potentially explosive atmospheres, including hazardous area Zone 1 & Zone 2: explosion proof Wolf handheld torches, headtorches, handlamps with bulb or LED versions.
- Handlamps Wolf | Hazardous Area Zone 1 Zone 2 ATEX
- Torches Wolf | Hazardous Area Zone 1 Zone 2 ATEX
- Headtorches Wolf | Hazardous Area Zone 1 Zone 2 ATEX
- Luminaires & Floodlites Wolf LinkEx | Hazardous Area Zone 1 Zone 2 ATEX
- Handheld Leadlamps Wolf | Hazardous Area Zone 1 Zone 2 ATEX
- Airlamps Wolf | Hazardous Area Zone 1 Zone 2 ATEX
- Floodlights & Worklights Wolf | Hazardous Area Zone 1 Zone 2 ATEX
- Tank Lighting Wolf LinkEx | Hazardous Area Zone 1 Zone 2 ATEX
Thorne & Derrick are hazardous area lighting specialists stocking a complete range of portable and permanent fixed lighting including both fluorescent and LED technology in standard linear light fittings, wellglass, high bay and floodlight design certified by ATEX for both Zone 1 and Zone 2 hazardous areas.
ELECTRICAL & PROCESS INSTRUMENTATION EQUIPMENT
FOR EXPLOSIVE ATMOSPHERES
Thorne & Derrick are Specialist Distributors of Hazardous Area & Explosion Proof Equipment with IECEx & ATEX Certifications to the onshore and offshore oil, gas, petrochemicals and process industries.
Key Product Categories: ATEX Doors | Control Panels | Plugs & Sockets | Isolators | Enclosures & Junction Boxes | Lighting | Control Stations | Motor Starters | Heat Trace Cables & Systems | Gas Detection & Detectors | Fire Detection & Detectors | Heat Detectors | Electrical Heating & Heaters
Also Process Instrumentation Products: Ashcroft Pressure Gauges | ASCO Valves | Katronic Flow Meters | KROHNE Flow Meters | VEGA Level Sensors | Rotronic Temperature & Humidity Sensors | SIKA Pressure Gauges